Whatever happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.

As I said "whatever happens"

It'll be the happy clappers saying I told you so, or the bed wetters doing the same, or those in between saying WTF was going on?

Would have just been nice to have a really positive window with no-one being able to put a negative spin on things driving us into the new season though wouldnt it?

We were probably a Diaffra Sakho, Yann M'Vila and winger away from doing that.

We have now left ourselves completely short.

I want the club to do well but it's a shambolic transfer window. I'm amazed how some are trying to defend it. Quite clear we've had no strategy at all.
that's your opinion. A shambles? Record signing in. A top class defender in. Another two who look well capable in. Yes we are short of a forward but moyes in his opinion thinks we have enough for now, instead of giving into Naismith's ridiculous wage demand. Now mvila. 7m now or nowt in January, shambles?

best defender at the club still here despite 18m offered shambles?

goalkeeper. 1st choice injured days ago, still in for gk now by all accounts, shambles?

that's your opinion. A shambles? Record signing in. A top class defender in. Another two who look well capable in. Yes we are short of a forward but moyes in his opinion thinks we have enough for now, instead of giving into Naismith's ridiculous wage demand. Now mvila. 7m now or nowt in January, shambles?

best defender at the club still here despite 18m offered shambles?

goalkeeper. 1st choice injured days ago, still in for gk now by all accounts, shambles?
A top class defender in? Haway admit it, how many times have you seen him play? (Be honest now)

A top class defender in? Haway admit it, how many times have you seen him play? (Be honest now)
which one denayer? If so about ten times. He is a Belgium international, played in the champs league so by my reckoning that qualifies him

my post is all actual facts. Are they all worthy of being described as shambolic?

When Daryl Murphy has banged in his 40th of the season i will be bumping threads galore.

Oh wait...

I can't stand him, genuinely one of very few footballers I actually dislike and not because he plays for you. But I'll be surprised if he doesn't do well this season.

Would have just been nice to have a really positive window with no-one being able to put a negative spin on things driving us into the new season though wouldnt it?

We were probably a Diaffra Sakho, Yann M'Vila and winger away from doing that.

We have now left ourselves completely short.
Surely that means we are three players short. A genuine question, where do you think we would have finished with your perfect window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back