What time will you start drinking on Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont want to go daft as wanting a piss every 15 minutes of the game really hacks me off. (although it caused me to miss Villa's 4th goal last time)

You'll be a shit stain on society. the type of bloke who thinks its fine to act the cunt on a train.

Never once in my life acted anything like a ****.

There is absolutley nowt the matter with a good sup with your mates on derby day if you are in your twenties.
Maybe's if you are an auld codger then yes, but us young pup's ;) ...

wont be treating it any different to any other match really, why do people need to be off their heads for a derby? It's not gonna stop the one can van dammes running on the pitch and making complete bellends of themselves

good point, and I try to slow down, as my memory is worse than anyone I know after a couple

that is my one regret from the cup final, I was too pissed probably, but was in corporate and still pissed from the night before.

Bus at 10, so will get to sunderland for 11. Straight to the Lambton Worm, few pints in there with some breakfast/dinner and then stop off for a few on the way to the ground. Ground for 3, couple before the game. Hopefully out afterwards!

probably have a pint before the game, most likely around 3pm

Can you not just go to a game and watch it? Why does having a drink have to be an all consuming part of the experience?

Started drinking about 7am last year and went absolutely daft, Vodka, Shots, Pints etc was in bed at 9pm when rest of Sunderland was still celebrating. With that been said, going to try pace myself more this year and enjoy the experience more, rather than chuck as much beer down my throat as physically possible in 5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back