What is your favourite animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love them jelly fish that live forever. They get old so they go back to to their young self and start again. Some of these have not died for millions of years. Glad humans can't do this I'd be annoyed knowing certain people could live forever.
I am so dissapointed that your favorite animal is not a ghost cow

It is not often one comes across a cow with such impeccable taste and good sense.
My uncle was holding my hand and we walked behind one and it kicked out. I hold no grudge to the cow. Even though it did this I don't eat meat because it's incomprehensible to me that we kill billions of animals every year. I think it had every right to do what it did

The Great White
Logon or register to see this image

The King Cobra
Logon or register to see this image

The Black Mamba

The Burmese Brown Cat
Love sharks! Cats are really cool too. The diversity of nature is amazing really

Last edited:
LOL very funny but you got the eyes wrong. Cows when they look at you are never like that

It is like....and then you look at plants like Venus Flytraps....the world really is amazing.
True you could spend 24 hours 7 days a week discovering new species and you would never scratch the surface. Blows my mind.

:lol: some women do tho ;)
some women do what??? I love fish and there are over 20'000 different species that are known and probably a lot more. Over a million types of insects classified ;O mad diverse world

:lol: some women do tho ;)
some women do what??? I love fish and there are over 20'000 different species that are known and probably a lot more. Over a million types of insects classified ;O mad diverse world

@Lambchops couldn't give two fucks. He's all bluster. He'll have a bit crack on about what a spenk I am and then bugger off to go and drink some ludicrously cheap Czech beer.

Another boring thread from the boards resident fuckwit I see - Christ above young'un you need a job you sponging student wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back