What a horrible place to go to

Status
Not open for further replies.

John J Rambo

Striker
Apologies if seb and av had a skinful. Just got home and I'll not be going back down there in a hurry, although looks like that choice us out me hands. Just an absolute cluster Fuck of a "ground". From the restrictions walking there from tube, to congestion outside the home turnstiles just trying to get through and thr total organisation all round. Nee wonder there's been bother there and like @Reiver has said, it's like the Wankers thrive on it tbh. Me and me mate found ourselves almost in to it after, with them right in our faces within seconds of walking out and pushing and shoving owt that walked out. Literally looking for bother them twats, which they got with frustrations running high, but my head got the better of me. We're fucked regardless, but I've been there, atmosphere just shite btw, with the lay out and won't be bothering next time we go there. Fair play @cbwhu you helped me out with advice and you seem a good lad, but you have more than your share of Wankers following you. I'm too old and got more important things in my life than battling at a football ground, but by Fuck I could have today with them *****.

Anyway, off to bed I'm pissed as a fucker and sick of football. Wish I didn't love this f***ing bastard football club.

Apologies if seb and av had a skinful. Just got home and I'll not be going back down there in a hurry, although looks like that choice us out me hands. Just an absolute cluster Fuck of a "ground". From the restrictions walking there from tube, to congestion outside the home turnstiles just trying to get through and thr total organisation all round. Nee wonder there's been bother there and like @Reiver has said, it's like the Wankers thrive on it tbh. Me and me mate found ourselves almost in to it after, with them right in our faces within seconds of walking out and pushing and shoving owt that walked out. Literally looking for bother them twats, which they got with frustrations running high, but my head got the better of me. We're fucked regardless, but I've been there, atmosphere just shite btw, with the lay out and won't be bothering next time we go there. Fair play @cbwhu you helped me out with advice and you seem a good lad, but you have more than your share of Wankers following you. I'm too old and got more important things in my life than battling at a football ground, but by Fuck I could have today with them *****.

Anyway, off to bed I'm pissed as a fucker and sick of football. Wish I didn't love this f***ing bastard football club.

West Ham rapidly becoming the Pariah of the Premiership for fans, even if the media still suck them off.

To be fair not sure this can be pinned on the stadium, our fans were never really known for their peaceful attitude before

Not an excuse by any means and am sorry for whatever happened but having a load of 18 year old kids trying to steward it like they did the olympics and rugby World Cup is asking for trouble

Like say no excuse, I have no idea what happened but apologies anyway

the upper tier is about a half a mile away from the lower section. An absolute clusterfuck as you say.
That'/ why those tickets are 289 quid a year, half what the next cheapest are

To be fair not sure this can be pinned on the stadium, our fans were never really known for their peaceful attitude before

Not an excuse by any means and am sorry for whatever happened but having a load of 18 year old kids trying to steward it like they did the olympics and rugby World Cup is asking for trouble

Like say no excuse, I have no idea what happened but apologies anyway

That'/ why those tickets are 289 quid a year, half what the next cheapest are
Not your fault marra and you've been spot on. Fans of other clubs like yourself, I have loads of time for and you certainly helped me today with your advice. Just got a bit riled after, because that's the closest I've came to wanting or feeling the need to fight my way from a football ground since Boro away when I was a lot younger and dafter. Went to the Boleyn ground 3 times before and never had that.

Not your fault marra and you've been spot on. Fans of other clubs like yourself, I have loads of time for and you certainly helped me today with your advice. Just got a bit riled after, because that's the closest I've came to wanting or feeling the need to fight my way from a football ground since Boro away when I was a lot younger and dafter. Went to the Boleyn ground 3 times before and never had that.
Thing is Altho obviously it is our fault in way there too many early 20's pissed up dinlos who've watched too many icf films

At same time how can the stewarding and police be so useless after all the trouble so far, how can they not have learned?

There be murders Wednesday when Chelsea turn up, if they donmt sort getting them out stadium better it will be carnage, even i who no get involved in this bollocks know of loads going there for a row

My old man is there with his mates and their wives, he said exactly the same. Never go back and they are a bunch of bastards.

Starting on couples and small groups after the game.

My old man is there with his mates and their wives, he said exactly the same. Never go back and they are a bunch of bastards.

Starting on couples and small groups after the game.
Despicable if that right

And evil as our old school could be that would never happen

Apologies

Respect to you and the other lads and lasses who gave great support to our team today. Loud and proud on the stream I watched.

I went to Upton Park once. Travelled down with my mates who were staying over, travelled back with a couple of sound lads off here. Got pissed, missed the train, fell alseep, got woken by the guard in Newcastle. Would have been gutted if it had been the Edinburgh train!

No bother at all and this was about 15 years ago.

Despicable if that right

And evil as our old school could be that would never happen

Apologies

It's not everyone so don't worry man.

He rang me after and he said it was awful and he won't go back, he's 56 year old and has seen his fair share. He just said it was groups of blokes picking people off in small groups of just kids. Bad crack really like

Respect to you and the other lads and lasses who gave great support to our team today. Loud and proud on the stream I watched.

I went to Upton Park once. Travelled down with my mates who were staying over, travelled back with a couple of lade off here. Got pissed, missed the train, fell alseep l, got woken by the guard in Newcastle. Would have been gutted if it had been the Edinburgh train!

I went to Upton Park twice, the time when Brian Deane ran us ragged that second half and the time we won the league. Both times it was spot on and the fans were sound.

All I've heard today is bad things and how it was like they were trying to bring back the old hoolie days

It's not everyone so don't worry man.

He rang me after and he said it was awful and he won't go back, he's 56 year old and has seen his fair share. He just said it was groups of blokes picking people off in small groups of just kids. Bad crack really like

I went to Upton Park twice, the time when Brian Deane ran us ragged that second half and the time we won the league. Both times it was spot on and the fans were sound.

All I've heard today is bad things and how it was like they were trying to bring back the old hoolie days
Yeah but everything I see is young coked up idiots think they are carlton leach and in the Essex boys etc

Where as they'd run a f***ing Mile if that lot did turn up

Apologies again, our fans have always been known for having a row but not shit like this

Last edited:
Yeah but everything I see is young coked up idiots think they are carlton leach and in the Essex boys etc

Where as they'd run a f***ing Mile if that lot did turn up

Apologies again, our fans have always been known for having a row but not shit like this
Not your fault pal what I saw was loads of youngins thinking there hard in a group but backed off when fronted like you say your old school were the real deal not these little *****

Yep exactly, I well past getting involved in all this but I guarantee come Chelsea on Wednesday all these little pricks be nowhere to be seen and it be the older lot if anything happens

Upton Park you little spunk trumpet !

Glad you all got home safe mate !

I rarely say this but I hope there's serious disorder against Chelsea and those who deserve it are badly hurt and hospitalised.

This wasn't just 'a handful of idiots' as some are trying to make out.

The whole section, to the side of us in the upper tier, spent the entire game snarling at the away support, gesturing outside and obviously picking out targets.

I worked the doors for over a decade and can spot a smackhead a mile off. That the club are allowing hundreds of these absolute scumbags into the ground is a disgrace that cannot and should not be defended. As I said previously there's a sick pride at the West Ham hooligan element, amongst the 'ordinary supporters' that's even been witnessed on this board from West Ham posters.

I wouldn't shed a tear if any one of them ends up on stretcher on Wednesday night.

Last edited:
I rarely say this but I hope there's serious disorder against Chelsea and those who deserve it are badly hurt and hospitalised.

This wasn't just 'a handful of idiots' as some are trying to make out.

The whole section, to the side of us in the upper tier, spent the entire game snarling at the away support, gesturing outside and obviously picking out targets.

I worked the doors for over a decade and can spot a smackhead a mile off. That the club are allowing hundreds of these absolute scumbags into the ground is a disgrace that cannot and should not be defended. As I said previously there's a sick pride at West Ham, amongst the 'ordinary supporters' that's even been witnessed on this board from West Ham posters.

I wouldn't shed a tear if any one of them ends up on stretcher on Wednesday night.
Very brutal post and given yesterday's bother I don't blame you.

The unfortunate thing is mass disorder will lead to innocent men, woman and children going through what our fans did yesterday.

Whilst I totally agree with a couple of points it's the people who start this who come out unscathed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back