West Ham target Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Emery has the incentive to lead the club into the Champions League next season if Sevilla beat Dnipro in Warsaw on Thursday evening".

But aye we should definitely be targeting him :lol:

if dick rejects us today were in trouble

McLaren heading to toon
big sam wants a year out
clement going to derby
emery going to the hammers
moyes happy in spain

FFS sunderland whats plan B - all the pretty girls at the dance have been picked now

What's that expression again?

I seem to remember it had something to do with furniture and incontinence!

Gutted me. Unai Emery has been my top target ever since I saw his name on here and googled him.

if dick rejects us today were in trouble

McLaren heading to toon
big sam wants a year out
clement going to derby
emery going to the hammers
moyes happy in spain

FFS sunderland whats plan B - all the pretty girls at the dance have been picked now

Big Sam will do the same as Pulis.

Sit back for half a season drinking brandy and eating quail's eggs before some club (possibly us...) gets deep in the shit by xmas and need someone like him (on a fat contract) to keep them up.

We can console ourselves with one of the Korean fellas that I know nothing about other than their number on the list. They'd be fantastic.

Don't know much about him tbh, west am will be after a marquee appointment to go with their new ground, but they generally make a hash of things.

They obviously have the advantage of being in the capital, so im sure that broadens the appeal.

My big reservation about Emery is his stint at Spartak. His only spell outside of Spain, at one of Russia's wealthiest clubs, and he underachieved quite badly. Didn't seem to settle at all, and if his English is poor I'm not convinced he'd be better in the Premier League.

My big reservation about Emery is his stint at Spartak. His only spell outside of Spain, at one of Russia's wealthiest clubs, and he underachieved quite badly. Didn't seem to settle at all, and if his English is poor I'm not convinced he'd be better in the Premier League.

Fuck off man don't you know he's on a list of top managers compiled by number crunchers? Even though people like TOM hate number crunchers and slag our scouting network off for crunching numbers?

:lol: this place man.

It's perfectly normal for West Ham to be targeting Emery (nobody on this thread has questioned it) but Sunderland would be crackers to even contemplate it (majority have questioned it). Little old Sunderland should settle for what we're given and never have ambitions to get further than 14th.

We can "target" him all we like, doesn't mean we will get him. I suppose some people are happy with targetting people out of our reach.

It's perfectly normal for West Ham to be targeting Emery (nobody on this thread has questioned it) but Sunderland would be crackers to even contemplate it (majority have questioned it). Little old Sunderland should settle for what we're given and never have ambitions to get further than 14th.
He won't end up at West Ham either. It is ambitious to think about things we will never get?

West Ham finished above us, are in London, have the Olympic Stadium and are now in the EL. For them to target Emery is more realistic - although I doubt they'll get him either.

We have tried everything to be fair except a foreign coach coming from a foreign team - Di canio came from Swindon/out of work and Poyet came from Brighton/out of work before anyone mentions it.
Dick has worked, why not try a foreign coach like the St Etienne fella or Garde etc ?
Virtually every manager is a gamble bar a few top notchers, so up to Congerton to actually get investigating all options thoroughly and then making the correct decision bearing in mind the amount of twisty fkrs on the playing staff.

West Ham finished above us, are in London, have the Olympic Stadium and are now in the EL. For them to target Emery is more realistic - although I doubt they'll get him either.

why not ?? got a lot going for it and money talks - he'll not be on mega bucks in Spain even at Seville - double his money and hey presto. London to So Spain 1.5 hrs etc etc. Nee bother.

Yeah why don't we just get a champions league manager? Reckon we can get him but not Moyes? Cause we have a hell of a lot better chance of getting Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back