West Bromwich Albion 🔵⚪️ v Wolverhampton Wanderers 🐺 ITV1 Kick off 11:45

Some good footage of a copper getting a pasting.
Happy days for bagging a charge.

The copper might get some time off and his colleagues will be ripping it out of him for getting knacked.

Everyone's a winner apart from the thug, unless there's lasting injury of course.

Happy days for bagging a charge.

The copper might get some time off and his colleagues will be ripping it out of him for getting knacked.

Everyone's a winner apart from the thug, unless there's lasting injury of course.
Some of the thugs are the police, they love it .

Grown blokes man. Punching a kid because he supports another football team, what an utter freak. It’s blokes like that that believe female orgasms are a myth.
Punched him for fraudulent purchase of a ticket surely? Not simply a fan of a different team otherwise he’d have punched all wolves fans

ITV and BBC Midlands ultimate hypocrites here. They’ve been ramping the whole 100+ year rivalry angle since the draw was made, hyping the tie for weeks then play the tut-tut naughty boy card when the inevitable happens and it all kicks off.
Listening to Nigel Spackman on the MotD commentary saying “make no mistake, this is real hatred” as they kick off commenting on the rivalry.

An example of their double standards. Surely it would have been prudent to snip that bit out from the playback? Some editor choosing to leave it in for the dramatic effect.

Now they’re preaching during the review of the game.

It’s shit yeah but you can almost guarantee that lad and his mates giving it the big un pre match and if they had got away with it giving it the big un after the game to their mates saying we put our stony tops on and went in the Albion end fuck em’ . What did they honestly expect? Albion fans ain’t going to let wolves fans take the piss . Also they were lucky they weren’t near that mob of Albion in the bottom corner next to the wolves fans.
Tbf the lad is about 6 stone, took a load of cheap shots and the knackers still couldn’t drop him :lol:

Well, I’ve watched and read all through this thread, and hardly nothing seems to have happened.
Another massive overreaction from the media, and the officials on the day.

First ever time I got arrested was at WBA

under McCarthy we won as well missed the OG by Steve Watson

said I was D &D

one of our stewards sorted me

still got a snooty letter of the club asking me me to tone my behaviour down 😂

Last edited:
The mags kick offs at 12 was always the most pissed id been at the footy.
Round a mates house at 8am after being out till 3 the night before. Not really eating then loads of cans and a few in the pub.
Easy to get in a right state
Exactly, I'd say that the early KOs actually promote getting leathered not prevent it. Normal KO time = normal stroll to the pub. Early KO time = up especially early to get hammered because you haven't as much time.

Back