Well done, Grimsby Town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the football league after beating Forest Green at Wembley! Two goals scored by Omar Bogle, who has one of the best names in football.

Back in the football league after beating Forest Green at Wembley! Two goals scored by Omar Bogle, who has one of the best names in football.
Seems wrong they've been down there for so long, not to long ago they where better than us,abit like Luton. God we have been shit in the past.the current generation doesn't realise how shit we've had it

Seems wrong they've been down there for so long, not to long ago they where better than us,abit like Luton. God we have been shit in the past.the current generation doesn't realise how shit we've had it

Aye, I remember them being top end of division 2/the Championship in the 80s and 90s. I always quite like the old league clubs coming back up.

Wrexham bottled getting to the play offs, everyone down here doesn't give a shit about football again and claim it's all about Rugby once again :lol:

My best mates a town fan and was down there today. Delighted for him.

Remember that Grimsby fan who was pissed right off when they went down? He wrote a very very funny pissed off statement lol. Was put on here at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back