Weird crazes

• Thread starter Icarebecauseyoudo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saying "bow" when you thought someone was lying, but doing it in a strange voice and for really long while simultaneously pushing your tongue below your bottom lip so it sort of swelled up.
What the fuck are yay on about now? :lol:. Property if it were ever needed, that electricians are weird! :lol:;)

People posting pictures of themselves while sat in the car, strapped in, ready to go.

Aye I always think, just as I'm about to pull away from the curb 'oh hang on, I'm looking good right now, better take a picture of meself and plaster it all over the Internet so the world can see'.
Never seen that mind. You can have selfies as a shit trend.

Did one with my 20 minute old daughter like but that was more because I had no idea what else to do!

:lol:

Five years ago or so it was rife. It's not now.

It's still the most common way for the mainstream sweet ciders to be served (i.e. Magners/Bulmers), it's just that people don't drink them as much anymore.

I believe it is regarded in the drinks industry as one of the most successful marketing campaigns. Increased sales of Magners by over 300% within a year back in the mid 2000's.

I always found the top-button craze f***ing weird - when you button up the top button on a shirt when you're not wearing a tie (or worse buttoning up a polo)

It looks shit and is particularly unflattering for your head/face.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back