Weight Loss Supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're talking. I really have to strip some weight off. I've started cycling again, and the extra weight gained over the past couple of years is causing me to decelerate on the climbs. Any strength losses or bad side effects though?

Depends from person to person, I took Animal cuts and noticed very little difference, if anything I was hardly even getting any energy boost either.

Ephedrine.
Overrated.

If anything mate, i find that the caffine tab gives you a decent boost before you exercise. Side effects wise, i felt a bit 'weird' for the first couple of days, and a little bit sickly, but i put that down to not realising how much water i needed to drink. (as i said, about 6/8 litres a day) But that was only for maybe 2 days tops.

I'm sitting with a lad who is in the middle of a course now, and he says he didnt have any side effects at all. In fact, he's saying over my shoulder that he's two weeks in, and considering stopping because he's cut so much that he doesnt need to go any further.

Me, i'm still a bit of a porker, and have just got back from holiday so i'm using them for direct weight loss and have started my second course this morning. For me they work great, and appear to be the best of the natural produtcs available by a fair margin. Below is a link to the review page on amazon, and i think most of the reviews are pretty positive, and from guys who ave a much better insight into all this than me.

Like i said, i've started a course this morning wich will be accompanied by a proper diet, loads of exercise (cv and weights), and a shit-tonne of water. I'll let you kow where things lie in three weeks! Good luck.

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Nutrition-Training-Supplement-Servings/product-reviews/B000GOO00Q

Just realised that link is for american amazon. You can get them on the uk one for about 30 quid.
Read a few reviews, might be worth giving them a blast like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back