We didn't even get any players into the top 20 of foulers

Status
Not open for further replies.

It would be interesting to see the numbers of fouls per card compared to other clubs. Always feel like we're fair game for a kicking but every time we make a tackle it's a foul and a yellow.

mags had 3, another bloody cup we've lost :evil:

http://tlks.pt/HSSp3W
We should ask the fa to relegate us janey and reinstate the mags.

Last season they won two transfer windows, appointed a champions league manager whilst we appointed a plodder and won the last game of the season whilst we ould only draw.

Ffs we cant even get one of our dead managers to come back as a ghost and the derby eh? They hammered us on the throw in count never mid the corners.

In the interests of fairness perhaps i should call the fa.

We couldn't get close enough to the opposition to kick them until late October.

Last season they won two transfer windows, appointed a champions league manager whilst we appointed a plodder and won the last game of the season whilst we ould only draw.

Ffs we cant even get one of our dead managers to come back as a ghost and the derby eh? They hammered us on the throw in count never mid the corners.

I'll make the call if you like, with everything you've said I just don't think, in the interest of fairness, we should stay up and the Mags should go down :neutral:

:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back