17-19 £12.00
U17 £5.00

Phase 1, STH with 40+BCP: 2pm Tuesday 26 March ‘til 2pm Wednesday 27 March
Phase 2, STH with 25+ BCP: 3pm Wednesday 27 March ‘til 2pm Thursday 28 March
Phase 3, STH: 10am Tuesday 2 April ‘til 4pm Tuesday 2 April
Phase 4 General sale: 10am Wednesday 3 April

Please note phase 2 onwards is subject to availability

Assuming allocation of 2K?

Have they mentioned if these news phases for purchasing away tickets are going to be the norm next season? Grafted my butt off hitting away games this year to be at 17 points but majority games now seem to go 40 - 25 - SCH.

Was lucky enough to get to go to this last season with some last minute tickets added. Was a class day. Coming from behind to win with a Cirkin double.

We'll get beat this time like.

How are you grafting your butt off going to away games?
Have you watched them recently? :lol: Sorry, poor choice of words. I've put some miles in to far end of country and seems a little unfair that people who never been to an away game before are in the same phase of purchasing tickets. I know this has been moaned and groaned at before, but just wanting an answer if the phases are the new norm.

How are you grafting your butt off going to away games?

Because it's a lot of time and effort putting a fuck load of miles in. Always great to get to awaydays, but it's not exactly easy to travel. I'll be driving nearly 6 hours to get to Cardiff on Good Friday. It's an absolute chew on. I'm on 23 points, and I'm being put in the same bracket as someone with zero points. The system is a bit shit at the minute.

Have you watched them recently? :lol: Sorry, poor choice of words. I've put some miles in to far end of country and seems a little unfair that people who never been to an away game before are in the same phase of purchasing tickets. I know this has been moaned and groaned at before, but just wanting an answer if the phases are the new norm.
I knew what you meant

Surely it cannot be that hard to drop in phases in groups of 10

Was lucky enough to get to go to this last season with some last minute tickets added. Was a class day. Coming from behind to win with a Cirkin double.

We'll get beat this time like.
I did as well. Was logged on looking for Preston tickets and a few tickets happened to be available for West Brom. We were brilliant that day, played some lovely football and the move for the winner was a one touch, pass and move thing of beauty. Now we can’t even string two passes together!

It really doesn't sound like you enjoy it.Whats the point 'putting the graft in' to do make it easier to do something you don't seem to enjoy?
Because it's a lot of time and effort putting a fuck load of miles in. Always great to get to awaydays, but it's not exactly easy to travel. I'll be driving nearly 6 hours to get to Cardiff on Good Friday. It's an absolute chew on. I'm on 23 points, and I'm being put in the same bracket as someone with zero points. The system is a bit shit at the minute.
If you see away games as a 'chew on', why are you bothered?

Last edited:
Have they mentioned if these news phases for purchasing away tickets are going to be the norm next season? Grafted my butt off hitting away games this year to be at 17 points but majority games now seem to go 40 - 25 - SCH.
Need 2-3 years travelling before you get to the top

It really doesn't sound like you enjoy it.Whats the point 'putting the graft in' to do make it easier to do something you don't seem to enjoy?

If you see away games as a 'chew on', why are you bothered?

The travel is a chew on and you'll not find one person who thinks otherwise when it comes to driving to Cardiff and Bristol etc

Back