[waw] Captain Not So Fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes the 21st century Alan Kennedy...........that could be the beginning of a "rap"!.

Hes the 21st century
Alan Kennedy
Though hes not as quick
Or as much of a prick
As Phil Jock Bardsley
They both earn more than me
Though that dont give me the right
To post that theyve played shite
Since signing for SAFC
Since signing for SAFC
Since signing for SAFC.

Over to you mackem brothers and sisters.

*Passes mic to next poster while Tunstall Birdman spins on his head*
Strewth

I've been a strong supporter of him in the past but he's been awful this season, he's good in the air but he's slow and clumsy, bit of a cart horse.

I've been a strong supporter of him in the past but he's been awful this season, he's good in the air but he's slow and clumsy, bit of a cart horse.
How the fuck is he good in the air?? he's woeful, every clearance drops to the opposition, there's no power on the header, or direction and those are the ones he actually manages to get his head too, most of the time he flaps about doing sweet fuck all.

How the fuck is he good in the air?? he's woeful, every clearance drops to the opposition, there's no power on the header, or direction and those are the ones he actually manages to get his head too, most of the time he flaps about doing sweet fuck all.

Its his strongest attribute, slow yes, clumsy yes, but I think he competes in the air.

Taking the red n white goggles off helps in these debates. On Sunday our two centre halves are both over 30 trying to combat Sturridge and Suarez . This weekend we have Rooney, van persie & co :( you don't ship 9 goals in 3 games with a decent defence. I think we are ok elsewhere. Lets hope the new manager organises them better. After all, o'neill had a decent record at back, with o'shea,ceullar etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back