Watmore, Lens and Kaboul...

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll probably line up like this:
.................Mannone..................
Yedlin... Kone...O'Shea...PVA
................Kirchhoff..................
.......M'Vila.......Cattermole.....
Khazri.......................Borini....
....................Defoe..................

Subs: Pickford Jones Matthews Brown Rodwell Toivonen N'Doye

Posted a thread yesterday asking if we could recall Giaccerrini. Still don't know if we can but we could do with him now. Anymore injuries and we are screwed big style
People who say they wouldn't have giacherini (not saying we can btw) back after looking at that bench need their heads testing.

Reactions: DJP
How long is the recovery time from a hernia operation - about 6 weeks??? There is literally no-one on the bench I would want to rely on - could get touch and go this.

That would be my first choice anyway like. Will be happy to see that tomorrow.
We'll defo win...tomorrow

Posted a thread yesterday asking if we could recall Giaccerrini. Still don't know if we can but we could do with him now. Anymore injuries and we are screwed big style
That's not a bad team. Kaboul may have played but with three CB's we get overrun in midfield, Watmore would have been on the bench as would Lens probably. The side looks ok but the bench looks weak.

How long is the recovery time from a hernia operation - about 6 weeks??? There is literally no-one on the bench I would want to rely on - could get touch and go this.
Depends on the type of hernia and the type of surgery. I had an op on Tuesday and the doctor reckons a month before I can start running again, so probably a couple of months if I was a footballer. He might be able to manage it conservatively until the end of the season.

Depends on the type of hernia and the type of surgery. I had an op on Tuesday and the doctor reckons a month before I can start running again, so probably a couple of months if I was a footballer. He might be able to manage it conservatively until the end of the season.
Good post, he might not be having an op in which case he maybe back for the next game, same with Watmore.

Pretty sure players can only be recalled during a transfer window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back