Vaux new bridge starting in the next few weeks

Didnt realise they were putting houses on Sheepfolds - going to be a nightmare on a matchday for people who buy them!
Same here, I can’t imagine the fuck on they’ll have when we’re playing back to back home games Tuesdays-Saturday. I’d be sick.

Same here, I can’t imagine the fuck on they’ll have when we’re playing back to back home games Tuesdays-Saturday. I’d be sick.

why? its only 20 days of the year. there are loads of houses on the other side of the ground a lot closer than sheepfolds and they manage.

i'm pretty sure they'll have permits to park in there, and with the vast amount of foot traffic going over the new bridge, they'll be able to drive out under st.peters metro and away, if they need to go out in their car

hopefully a lot of people that move their and the new houses on the other riverside are people who will work in the city centre and may not actually need a car - part of the wider plans i guess

why? its only 20 days of the year. there are loads of houses on the other side of the ground a lot closer than sheepfolds and they manage.

i'm pretty sure they'll have permits to park in there, and with the vast amount of foot traffic going over the new bridge, they'll be able to drive out under st.peters metro and away, if they need to go out in their car

hopefully a lot of people that move their and the new houses on the other riverside are people who will work in the city centre and may not actually need a car - part of the wider plans i guess
They will need to change the road system, as you cannot drive out that way at the moment. I am sure that it will be looked at when the Sheepfolds is redeveloped though.

Are they much closer? genuine question btw. I assume they’d be a stones throw away from the ground itself and have to put up with massive foot traffic.

Didnt realise they were putting houses on Sheepfolds - going to be a nightmare on a matchday for people who buy them!
I used to live 20 yards from The Fulwell end, and its no big deal at all, worst thing was if you returned home after 2pm on a Saturday you probably couldnt get parked on the street, but that was pre parking permit days

When ever the houses are built I would think that it will be highly unlikely that there will be a path directly from the SOL through their estate, and the parking permits will keep match day parkers at bay also.

Back