USA v Peru (Yedlin RM)

• Thread starter A Quarter Chubb
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He squandered 3 very good chances in the first half. He put in a sitter and a rebound from his own bad penalty. He won the penalty. Otherwise he lost possession a bunch of times, clogged up the spacing, and contributed very little.
Nice little flick for the Brooks miss though.

Didn't have a good view of it. I'll take your word for it.
Logon or register to see this image

TBF I didn't watch the match, I'm just defending him for the sake of defending him, but from the gifs I've seen he looks involved, he's scored 2 and captained the side to a good second half comeback.

Thought Yedlin was good tonight. Got to the end line whenever he wanted, got a few balls into the box. Won every single foot race.

Logon or register to see this image

TBF I didn't watch the match, I'm just defending him for the sake of defending him, but from the gifs I've seen he looks involved, he's scored 2 and captained the side to a good second half comeback.

Aside from two easy goals, he was mostly anonymous and was absolutely awful in the first half. He looked better in the second, but so did the whole team. They were very poor in the first half.

The touch to win the penalty was superb, how many did he win for us again? Was it 2 or 3? Either way players just can't handle him so they have to foul him. He's a defensive nightmare, Azpilicueta still sees him in his sleep.
He's a big lump that should be harder than he is. He can beat 3rd tier defenders regularly though. Azpilicueta has forgotten him.
I suspect you really know this :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back