Underappreciated great British bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

:cool: Unfairly and stupidly lumped into the indie-landslide music of the early/mid 2000's by a lot of people.

Los Campesinos! are another one like that who've changed and progressed into something excellent.

Another shout for Los Campesinos! and I'll add Johnny Foreigner into the mix for good measure.

The correct answer is always The Chameleons, same as last week and the week before when this subject came up.
Three goes and you still can't post a video?

(good choice like, even if not actually the right answer)

The correct answer is always The Chameleons, same as last week and the week before when this subject came up.
You post an original thread then.

Can't wait to find who's got the Roddest hairdo, who looks most like Rod generally, who's got the nymphest Affro lass that Rod hasn't shagged, or who's got the throbbingest two wheeled hot Rod.

Don't bother with the biggest Rod-like ego though - hasn't been done, but there's a reason for that.

Not that I'm in any way calling you a dull weirdo with an unhealthy obsession for a b-rate 80s TOTP buffoon. Like.

Last edited by a moderator:
This must be the first music thread in which Kitchens of Distinction get mentioned by someone other than me... anyway, Art Brut.
One of the worst names for a band in the history of bands. For that reason alone I detest them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back