Ukraine Poland and Georgia

DH1

Midfield
All qualify for Euro 2024 tonight 🤯

Arguably ukraine by far the stronger of the 3, undefeated I believe in there "home" games held outside of ukraine, pretty impressive.

Poland hit and miss in not the worst of groups.

How did Georgia qualify for the playoffs finishing 4th or am I missing something?

All qualify for Euro 2024 tonight 🤯

Arguably ukraine by far the stronger of the 3, undefeated I believe in there "home" games held outside of ukraine, pretty impressive.

Poland hit and miss in not the worst of groups.

How did Georgia qualify for the playoffs finishing 4th or am I missing something?
You have to be incredibly shite to not qualify for the Euros

Does anyone have any idea how this Nations League crack works? Hungary are League A yet we’ve been relegated to B. Nonsense

Why is it nonsense? If Man City got relegated to the Championship by coming bottom of the league and Huddersfield won the championship would it be nonsense? It's effectively the exact same thing.

Why is it nonsense? If Man City got relegated to the Championship by coming bottom of the league and Huddersfield won the championship would it be nonsense? It's effectively the exact same thing.
Yet Man City remained in the Premier League and Huddersfield then had to play in a play-off to get there?

Yet Man City remained in the Premier League and Huddersfield then had to play in a play-off to get there?

What on earth are you on about? Hungary got promoted, England got relegated.
1st is promotion to the next tier up, 2nd is stay where you are, 3rd is relegated down to the next tier

Hungary came 1st in Group B
England came 3rd in Group A

Why is this rocket science

Back