UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Almeida with that high level fighting IQ, "I'm gonna grab is leg and let him hit me in the head 100 times.....and not let go of the leg"

I'd probably have backed Benoit if I'd had a bet like. I should know better by now than to doubt Poirier.

Blaydes not Almeida surely.
Poor choice in hindsight but never mind. Come really close two PPVs in a row now. 10 fights on accys. Gutted haha
Aye. What was he doing juts f***ing hanging onto the leg man, getting his head hammered. Was weird
Never thought I'd be glad to see Blaydes win. Almeida is awful to watch.

Last edited:
Michel Periera 2 consecutive performance of the night bonuses against 2 gatekeepers, he looks comfortable at Middleweight, no idea why he tried to fight at Welterweight with him missing weight alot.

He's ready for the big boys in the division but fuck me man stay disciplined with the weight

Matchmakers either on the glue again or simply don't want another Brit taking another belt.

Erceg over Mokaev for title shot at 301 :D Perhaps the most undeserving title shot of all time, fought 2 ranked opponents, Mokaev has fought 4, undefeated and has the 2nd longest undefeated streak in the division's history (only beaten by Triple C)

Matchmakers either on the glue again or simply don't want another Brit taking another belt.

Erceg over Mokaev for title shot at 301 :D Perhaps the most undeserving title shot of all time, fought 2 ranked opponents, Mokaev has fought 4, undefeated and has the 2nd longest undefeated streak in the division's history (only beaten by Triple C)
Spot on but I'd rather watch Erceg and happily never see Mo fight again.

Back