True Geordie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear me he seems upset!

He also seems to be on the point of exploding. How fat can you get without bursting out from your skin?

He is though spot on though in identifying the obvious problems up there. Lord only knows we are shite, but at least we usually fight and more or less get out of the players what is in there. Some of that lot seem to do what they want on the pitch. They clearly are just not having McClaren and it is to be hoped that Ashley persists with him and if not, that Davy Moyes finds the prospect of managing them unappealing.

Their midfield never track back and help the back four...something we were giilty of at the start of the season...thankfully Sam has turned that around..surprise..clean sheets

I think he's really funny, but I also think he knows it - all that looking up and breathing in bollocks when he says something he knows people will laugh at

f***ing fat fraud. Bet when you meet him he's from Berkshire

Does anyone know what his day job is? Is he a taxi driver for Blue Line by any chance? Had to get a taxi back from work back in February and someone very similar to him was banging on about how good Colback was. Would be funny if it was him, might get in touch to tell him I was right all along.

Obviously a minion at the SOL. Under direct responsibility of a sunlun supporter.:lol:

He is the sort of person who you can imagine working in an abattoir

I see he didn't do a video after our Palace win :lol:

I guess the answer to this tw@t he hoyed up before the match is "Nope they didn't listen!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/TrueGeordieNUFC/status/670524592193171456

Logon or register to see this image
The True Geordie ‏@TrueGeordieNUFC

Non stop stories all week about McClaren bollocking the players...
Today we find out if they bothered listening to him. Massive game
He mentioned Palace v Sunderland as a counterpoint to proof of SM cluelessness :)

really I'm not sure if many mags would watch this. it's a bit like how you would delete the poyet emails before you'd even open it
it's bad enough getting beat but to hear how really bad you are is just like hearing the palace tunes after each goal

for us though for sunderland supporters

he is a fcuking class act

and should be commended

long may they lose and long may he broadcast

Did chuckle at the analogy of Palace's goal music feeling like a double blow.

"It's like when you get stabbed & some bloke in the street looks over you & says, That's looks like it hurt mate"
Agree w him on two things:
1. palace music = awful.
2. Pardew better manager than SM.

Also, if as he says, their solution to avoid relegation is to get proven PL experience in the Jan. Transfer window (no matter the cost to Ashley) we can sell em Rodwell for 20M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back