Top 5 worst Sunderland home games

If we are on about games alone I don’t think the mags game this year was one of the worst. More expected than anything.

Bolton under Keane, Wigan under Bruce, a load under Parkinson, Johnson and Coleman would beat the mags this year.

It was absolutely pathetic, we didn’t lay a glove on them and we let them control the game from the off. And yes you can say they’re miles better than us however you’ve just to look at the game Blackburn give them a few weeks later.

Worst Derby performance I’ve ever seen apart from the 2-0 defeat at SJP under Keane.

What’s the worst 5 you’ve been to? A memory popped up from “on this day” which got me thinking about it.

1. Mags 1-4 2006
2. Mags 0-3 2024
3. Everton 0-2 FA cup 2012
4. Crystal Palace 2-1 Play off semi 2004
5. Mags 0-1 2011
Forgive me for not remembering the exact scores, probably walked out of most but it's what I feel like the score was. If anyone can correct it feel free

Newcastle 5-1
Newcastle 1-4
Everton 0-7 (goodison was electric that day)
Southampton 1-7
Milwall semi final (heartbreak at a young age)
Scunthorpe away (no idea) was when we were dropping like a stone and it was the first time I'd been back in a long time and couldn't believe how bad we were and even more appalled by how widely accepted it was by our fans that day, felt like I'd lost my club.

Last edited:

Back