Tony pullis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starting to think he was the man for the job now!

Regardless of what division we'd be in, I wouldn't want to watch that shite every week. I've only just recovered from the dross served up under O'Neill. At least we're trying to play a bit now, even if we're not very good at it.

Mourinho wouldn;t have saved us never mid that dodge pot - we could also have Bayern Munichs team and still wouldnt finish higher than 13th

Aye because our style of play is so slick! 8 defensive minded players on the pitch last game then complains about not taking our chances!

In all honesty he would have been perfect for keeping this squad up. We would have been difficult to beat and would have approached it as 'well we rarely score so we will not conceded and take a 1-0 when we can'

He probably would have kept us up BUT what then?

He would have had a three year deal and 6 games into next season we would all be moaning.

But we would be in the Premier League.

Either way, we didn't appoint him and we are going down.

In all honesty he would have been perfect for keeping this squad up. We would have been difficult to beat and would have approached it as 'well we rarely score so we will not conceded and take a 1-0 when we can'

He probably would have kept us up BUT what then?

He would have had a three year deal and 6 games into next season we would all be moaning.

But we would be in the Premier League.

Either way, we didn't appoint him and we are going down.

Everything they say about hindsight is right.

I did not want him, but I think if we had appointed him we would be in the Premiership and that is what I wanted from this season.

People talk about his long ball tactics and physical approach, but he plays to a teams strengths and with our team of midgets and light weights I do not think that would have happened ( I saw some of the Crystal Palace v Chelsea match and it was not all long balls).

He would have made us hard to beat and I think we would have been save by now. It pains me to say it, but well done TP and well done Crystal Palace - credit to you all as you are the team that has pulled off the Great Escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back