Tony Hibbert for 1/2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't he like 50?

But seriously, he's f***ing ancient.
Made 11 premier league appearances in 4 years, would be a tragic signing looking at it :lol:

Really? I thought Yedlin was average and would expect a decent manager to be able to find better for 5million.
In an ideal world you would expect better for £5m but SAFC transfers suggest we would pay that amount of money and get a dud, at least we know what to expect from Yedlin and still young.

Made 11 premier league appearances in 4 years, would be a tragic signing looking at it :lol:

In an ideal world you would expect better for £5m but SAFC transfers suggest we would pay that amount of money and get a dud, at least we know what to expect from Yedlin and still young.
Fair enough he is young but to me he just doesn't have that natural defenders instinct. I think Big Sam got something out of him because he had no other option other than to big him up.

I look at Kone for 5million and think there must be other gems out there.

Better than Billy Jones? Surely?

Wish we just get Yedlin if available for £5m like :lol:
Is this duck banter or are you deranged?
Did you miss all the funny lads posting threads on old Everton players we might sign?
It wasnt remotely funny then but some people crave attention and are like sheep i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back