Tickets - Travelling from Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattymacca

Hi Guys

I apologise in advance if I am in the wrong thread.

I am travelling from Australia and want to watch the lads play in a few matches and am seeking tickets for a few away games as I have no idea how to get hold of any!

Looking at Southampton and Crystal Palace away.

Can anybody help me out?

Would love to catch up with people pre game also as I am travelling alone.
Cheers
Matty

you need to go to a home game if you're planning a visit! But if you insist with an away game, I'd go Southampton, personally. Palace's away ground is absolutely disgusting and they're a really scrappy side. Plus it's a Monday night. Really, really would recommend Southampton over Palace.

Sure there'll be some season ticket holders on here who could sort you out with a ticket, if you're going away. If you're going to a home game, it'll be easy to find a ticket.

You might be able to pick up tickets in with the Southampton fans, if you can't get one with our lot. Palace is a much smaller ground so probably a bit harder to do that.

Hi Guys

I apologise in advance if I am in the wrong thread.

I am travelling from Australia and want to watch the lads play in a few matches and am seeking tickets for a few away games as I have no idea how to get hold of any!

Looking at Southampton and Crystal Palace away.

Can anybody help me out?

Would love to catch up with people pre game also as I am travelling alone.
Cheers
Matty

Southampton away tickets are on general sale, just email [email protected] to purchase one!

Tickets for Crystal Palace away is on sale to season ticket holders from tomorrow, but I am pretty sure it will go to general sale later.

Enjoy it!

Southampton away tickets are on general sale, just email [email protected] to purchase one!

Tickets for Crystal Palace away is on sale to season ticket holders from tomorrow, but I am pretty sure it will go to general sale later.

Enjoy it!

But the cheap ones are only available to season ticket holders. Once they go on general sale do the prices not go up.

Yes you are right, the subsidised tickets are only for season ticket holders!
Can't see why they can't subsidise the tickets for everybody. Non - season ticket holders miss out on a few deals; the money goes to the away club anyway; would be nice to reward the exile once in a while?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back