ticket office cash machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate went down the other day for 3 Hull and 4 Fulham tickets.
Cash machine out of order.An extra £3.50.

I've just been in to get a new season card as I lost mine. £10 administration fee. Paid on card and they said I needed to pay 50p administration fee.

Is out of action just in case anyone was planning on getting cash there!

I bought Hull tickets for me and @TAFKAHM but couldnt avoid the card admin fee in my usual tight bastard way:cry:

I think its because all the cash for away tickets goes to the away club....The 50p BF is a way of them making a bit cash. That said, you could just walk up to southwick Barclays and get cash out of there couldn't you?

Its f***ing shocking how the ticket office still charge the administration fee on away tickets when you buy in person. Passed me right off having to pay 50p for them to take a ticket out of the draw and slide it under the window and take payment. It's not the money just the pprincipal.

Its the same at the arena for watching bands! I always take cash to the window to avoid the booking fee.

I think its because all the cash for away tickets goes to the away club....The 50p BF is a way of them making a bit cash. That said, you could just walk up to southwick Barclays and get cash out of there couldn't you?

Its the same at the arena for watching bands! I always take cash to the window to avoid the booking fee.
Yeah,the poster forgets that the staff member passing the ticket through the hatch is getting a wage, the 50p goes to that.

Although I do understand the annoyance. There is no fee for buying home tickets by card in person

Using a debit card isn't free for a business. Usually a charge of about 18-30p per transaction plus a monthly % of cash put through it.
The 50p charge is just covering this.

Its f***ing shocking how the ticket office still charge the administration fee on away tickets when you buy in person. Passed me right off having to pay 50p for them to take a ticket out of the draw and slide it under the window and take payment. It's not the money just the pprincipal.
How the feck is it 50p for away tickets but 1.25 for home tickets. Absolute bollocks.

Using a debit card isn't free for a business. Usually a charge of about 18-30p per transaction plus a monthly % of cash put through it.
The 50p charge is just covering this.
And the extra 75p for home games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back