This stub hub malarky (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spitfire

Striker
Right just been having a look on this with a view to getting hold of a ticket for Saturday. I think I have the jist of it, but tell me if you purchase a ticket via it, do you pick it up from the ticket office on the day?

Right just been having a look on this with a view to getting hold of a ticket for Saturday. I think I have the jist of it, but tell me if you purchase a ticket via it, do you pick it up from the ticket office on the day?
Pick up from black cats house, but the entrance facing the colliery tavern.

Yeah.
I've used it once, picked tickets up and went to get into the ground at about 14:20... couldn't get in.
Ticket machines rejected my ticket.
Stewart just inside the turnstile was no help, and told me to go back to where i got the ticket from.
Went back to the SubHub office, queued for 10 minutes only to be told i'd need to join the queue a the main ticket office.... queued for about 25 minutes, bloke in the ticket office suspiciously quizzed me for 5 minutes about where i got the ticket from, then disappeared through to the StubHub entrance i'd just been to, then eventually came back with another ticket.
Managed to get in the ground this time, but hadn't got to my seat before the game kicked off.

Sure hundreds of people have no bother, but my 1 experience of using them was very very poor...and no apologies or anything, just suspicious/guilty looks from the staff.

I've used it with no bother. Go to corporate office (opposite side to main ticket office), hand over your email receipt and the nice lady gives you an envelope with your name on it. Jobs a good un.

Mind there's nowt in the envelope when u open it ;)

Yeah.
I've used it once, picked tickets up and went to get into the ground at about 14:20... couldn't get in.
Stewart just inside the turnstile was no help, and told me to go back to where i got the ticket from.
Went back to the SubHub office, queued for 10 minutes only to be told i'd need to join the queue a the main ticket office.... queued for about 25 minutes, bloke in the ticket office suspiciously quizzed me for 5 minutes about where i got the ticket from, then disappeared through to the StubHub entrance i'd just been to, then eventually came back with another ticket.
Managed to get in the ground this time, but hadn't got to my seat before the game kicked off.

Sure hundreds of people have no bother, but my 1 experience of using them was very very poor...and no apologies or anything, just suspicious/guilty looks from the staff.
I that Stewart is a right arsehole

I've used it with no bother. Go to corporate office (opposite side to main ticket office), hand over your email receipt and the nice lady gives you an envelope with your name on it. Jobs a good un.

Mind there's nowt in the envelope when u open it ;)

Plus it's got "TWAT" written on the front.

Yeah.

Seen a couple of people'stickets not work on Saturday like.

No, you collect it from the 'stotty cake' shop, down Fulwell Avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back