This patience malarkey

Grimes

Winger
That’s being peddled by that silly scotch tit in the skinny jeans and trainers with big golden zippers on, and no doubt will be regurgitated by the twitter mob who can’t think for themselves.

Rodwell, N’Dong, Djilibodiji, Moyes, Grayson, Coleman, back to back relegations, the club being bought with its own parachute payments, Donald, Methven, being called stupid northerners, Lee Johnson, Jack Ross, Parkinson, a couple of failed league one play off finals, being lied to about shares, BCB bar being sold off to the mags, no investment in a proper striker or midfielder, and now Beale.

That’s just off the top of me head. I think we’ve been incredibly patient.

That’s being peddled by that silly scotch tit in the skinny jeans and trainers with big golden zippers on, and no doubt will be regurgitated by the twitter mob who can’t think for themselves.

Rodwell, N’Dong, Djilibodiji, Moyes, Grayson, Coleman, back to back relegations, the club being bought with its own parachute payments, Donald, Methven, being called stupid northerners, Lee Johnson, Jack Ross, Parkinson, a couple of failed league one play off finals, being lied to about shares, BCB bar being sold off to the mags, no investment in a proper striker or midfielder, and now Beale.

Gold

All fans are much the same - want to see their team win matches with a side order of style.

After a few games you can tell if a manager is heading in that direction or not. Patience would be meaningless.

That said, I am now prepared to be patient til the end of the season and hope Speako gets it right.

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:

Back