They're back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think we went away did we?

It's not so much about being gutless, it's more down to our players not being good enough. The quality is not there. It was always going to be a scrap this season based on the signings we made.

Yet again the same old posters on here suggested we'd signed well, the players would come good etc.

We should have spent the money on Alonso, Ki and brought in a quality striker. Rodwell aside, we went for bargain basement signings yet again.

The di canio had them sussed brigade are back in full force I see!
The players are gutless again and for the second time in his fairly short tenure, despite what he done last season they're calls for Poyet to go!
Gotta love this place mind! :D:D
Did man. Ffs

It's not so much about being gutless, it's more down to our players not being good enough. The quality is not there. It was always going to be a scrap this season based on the signings we made.

Yet again the same old posters on here suggested we'd signed well, the players would come good etc.

We should have spent the money on Alonso, Ki and brought in a quality striker. Rodwell aside, we went for bargain basement signings yet again.
They only come out after a bad result.
I agree with rest of what you said mind.

Reverting to type was always likely to happen. We were almost lulled into thinking things were different for a while there.

It's amazing that we kept being fed the line about players settling in, but other clubs who buy quality have none of the issues. Makes you wonder...

The players are gutless again and for the second time in his fairly short tenure, despite what he done last season they're calls for Poyet to go!

Only 4 players who started yesterday were signed by Poyet............

Bring back Milton Nunez

You mean the opinions of fans that are pissed off that we got beat 8 f***ing nil?
Maybe they are just venting their anger on an SAFC message board?

If you don't like other people from having a different opinion to you, maybe you should piss off to north Korea, where you'll feel more at home?

You mean the opinions of fans that are pissed off that we got beat 8 f***ing nil?
Maybe they are just venting their anger on an SAFC message board?

If you don't like other people from having a different opinion to you, maybe you should piss off to north Korea, where you'll feel more at home?
I don't mind anybody having an opinion Bonny lad as the utter stupidity of some is what gives this place a bit of character.
The continual chopping and changing of views to go along with the constant hypocrisy and double standards by a percentage adds to the entertainment! :lol:

Only 4 players who started yesterday were signed by Poyet............

Bring back Milton Nunez
He come on at half time didn't he? :lol:

He did have them sussed but the club backed the players and not the manager. We got very lucky at the end of last season and the players have put a bit effort in for gus to prove a point, i hope yesterday was just a freak result and not the start of a bad run and the players reverting back to just turning up not caring about the result and just collecting their wages.

He did have them sussed but the club backed the players and not the manager. We got very lucky at the end of last season and the players have put a bit effort in for gus to prove a point, i hope yesterday was just a freak result and not the start of a bad run and the players reverting back to just turning up not caring about the result and just collecting their wages.
No he didn't. He didn't know how to manage them hence good pros like oshea who played for a top club under a top manager felt the need to say enough was enough.
Di canio has caused trouble in pretty much every club he's played and managed at.
I'd say the common denominator is the ego maniac who is still unemployed to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back