The Witcher 3

Aye I'm only level 3 at the moment! Tried to kill the werewolf in the forest for the Wild at Heart quest but couldn't do it.
You will be able to do it just need to get the hang of fighting. Use igni and blast it whenever you have enough energy. Dodge attacks rather than role because role uses up energy. Only attack when you know you aren't going to get hit back. Try and hit from behind if possible as it does more damage.

Once you get the hang of fighting its a piece of piss

Aye levelling up :lol:

You get more experience points from the main quests than the side quests.

You will be able to do it just need to get the hang of fighting. Use igni and blast it whenever you have enough energy. Dodge attacks rather than role because role uses up energy. Only attack when you know you aren't going to get hit back. Try and hit from behind if possible as it does more damage.

This, I struggled with a few fights at first but now it seems really easyin the main.

Cheers mate. I'm level 4 now and been pissing about a lot, think I'll be able to do it. Starting to get the hang of it. Just trying to dodge loads and just be more patient when fighting.

Mind I came across some weird 'creatures' in Velen who had a red skull above them, got killed in one shot.

Cheers mate. I'm level 4 now and been pissing about a lot, think I'll be able to do it. Starting to get the hang of it. Just trying to dodge loads and just be more patient when fighting.

Mind I came across some weird 'creatures' in Velen who had a red skull above them, got killed in one shot.

If they have a red skull above them, they are much higher level than you, best advice is to run away!

Aye I know mate, I did that! Mind the horse is a f***ing retard on this at times, I've had to keep running away on foot but he's locked in on fighting so he ends up rolling away:lol:
Patch 1.07 was supposed to fix this, but from the reviews I've seen it's not.

Everyone's seen this cinematic video right? I thought the lass was real the first time I seen it.

Last edited:
Patch 1.07 was supposed to fix this, but from the reviews I've seen it's not.

Everyone's seen this cinematic video right? I thought the lass was real the first time I seen it.

Don't get me wrong, this seems like a great game so far but I'm not overwhelmed by the graphics. I know they aren't the be all and end all, just sometimes the textures seem a bit off to me. Just doesn't seem 'next gen' to me. The gameplay videos on YouTube show better graphics. Might just be my TV like.

Don't get me wrong, this seems like a great game so far but I'm not overwhelmed by the graphics. I know they aren't the be all and end all, just sometimes the textures seem a bit off to me. Just doesn't seem 'next gen' to me. The gameplay videos on YouTube show better graphics. Might just be my TV like.
This is a wind up right? It's one of the best looking games ever made and the textures look fine even in 4K.
Had on, what platform you on?

This is a wind up right? It's one of the best looking games ever made and the textures look fine even in 4K.
Had on, what platform you on?

PS4. I reckon it's me TV you know. Samsung 47' so should be great to play it on. I recently put this TV in here and realised the graphics even on Fifa seemed abit off. Might have a mess around with my TV later and see if I can improve it.

This game really is stunning, took a while for me to get into it. However I am now absolutely loving it, probably about 10 hours ish in, trying to find Junior.

Back