The Witcher 3

I've just fought that crazy Djin thing with yennifer on a ship lodged on a mountain... Turns out she still loves Geralt (mainly cause I was trying to get him a shag...) it's proper class this game like only level 12 so getting more witcher contracts done to get higher level

Played this for about 14 hours now and only level 5. The first map was a piece of pics, but got to the second place with barron and everything is solid. I keep dying over and over.

Anyone else feel the same? I'm not playing it on the easiest one mind (second easiest setting)

Played this for about 14 hours now and only level 5. The first map was a piece of pics, but got to the second place with barron and everything is solid. I keep dying over and over.

Anyone else feel the same? I'm not playing it on the easiest one mind (second easiest setting)
Take your time with fights, don't just constantly bash the attack button; use your signs and dodge/roll/parry often

Take your time with fights, don't just constantly bash the attack button; use your signs and dodge/roll/parry often
It's the long range fuckers that get me. I get that you have to counter/roll etc but sometimes there is 5 of them keeping me busy with someone firing a crossbow.

How do you stop taking damage off them?

It's the long range fuckers that get me. I get that you have to counter/roll etc but sometimes there is 5 of them keeping me busy with someone firing a crossbow.

How do you stop taking damage off them?
Charge past the main group and take down the archer first, they're usually less able to defend and you can make short work of them.

Charge past the main group and take down the archer first, they're usually less able to defend and you can make short work of them.
I tried that but he pulled out a sword and someone else pulled out a crossbow :lol:

Maybe I need to have another go at trying that :)

Word of warning. - if you are interested try to beat the baron at Gwent before proceeding with his story line as its suddenly come up as failed for me :lol:

For the Gwent: Velen players quest that is
I don't play Gwent like as it doesn't make sense

Doing the witch quest at the moment. The one who has her tits hanging out. Anyway I'm fighting this wild hunt bloke and he keeps regenerating his energy. Wtf do I do to kill him.

I'm shite at this game :lol:
Use B to jump about and pay attention to his attack style. Don't bother blocking, dodge when he attacks and strike him back when he misses. Only strike once or maybe teice if you're fast then jump back again. Only use B so it doesn't drain your energy. Use igni when possible aswell. If it stuns him strike him obviously.

Nee bosh :cool:

Back