The Witcher 3

Try to do a running, whistling , horse mount like on red dead to try and save a few seconds but the useless twat of a horse seems to run to the point you whistled rather than follow you
I find the X button is really unresponsive at times. You have to stop moving to loot stuff, talk to people or mount the horse. The controls are the only gripe I have with the game. Oh, and that I accidentally killed some hot bird that I wanted to have sex with. That was the result of a badly thought out conversation selection.

Well I thought it was pretty easy clearing out the first zone, got to level 4 then moved on to the next bit and its massive, decided to have a wander and ran straight into a level 9 bandit camp, killed 2 of the 7 on me and had to run away

Try to do a running, whistling , horse mount like on red dead to try and save a few seconds but the useless twat of a horse seems to run to the point you whistled rather than follow you

Aye the horse is useless in that regards. I'm usually halfway to wherever I'm going before the twat actually gets anywhere near enough to me to mount it (tho I still have to stop and turn around to do it).

The fucker somehow fell off a bridge and got us both stuck once anarl. Managed to somehow glitch myself jumping over it and the rocks to get out.

Dunno wtf I am at the moment. In some Dragon Slayer dungeon or summit and some git bit high level beastie is just tearing me a new arse everytime I fight it and I can only take a sliver of damage off it. Think I'll have to come back to this one :( Tempted to try run in and nick it's loot before hand.

Anyone failed a quest yet? As in failed it and can't restart it?

I just did there. That fake papers quest.

Completed it as far as I was concerned but the useless twat I was helping died, still got paid by the present. Anyway went to talk to the dude and turns out the lad who died was his step brother, he told me to piss off and wouldn't give me a pass :lol:

Wanker anyway already had one :cool:

Love this game makes the day go fast as owt

Anyone failed a quest yet? As in failed it and can't restart it?

I just did there. That fake papers quest.

Completed it as far as I was concerned but the useless twat I was helping died, still got paid by the present. Anyway went to talk to the dude and turns out the lad who died was his step brother, he told me to piss off and wouldn't give me a pass :lol:

Wanker anyway already had one :cool:

Love this game makes the day go fast as owt

We went to a pissed barber in Novigrad and he gave us the wrong haircut. Geralt was not impressed.

Couldn't help but laugh at the geordie accent at the inn with the bandits, listened into the their conversation after and he was on about raping someone but didn't know if it was a lad or lass

Back