The Sun - Caught lying, again

Status
Not open for further replies.
been telling lies for ages, need to tell lies to sell , boring 2nd hand news is not worth it. the chavs need something juicy to talk about on facebook.

brexit gave papers a sales boost, I buy it on sat to wipe me @rse on when our for walk/run 1st thing (once me bowels move I drop me pants :eek::eek::eek:)

only keep the tv section for all week to plan me nightly viewing.
Why not just buy toilet roll mate?

You shit outside and wipe your arse on newspaper?

at 5am when out for a run , up at 4:30 and straight out house, I could wait but be waiting ages , running gets me bowels moving.

only chopa coper was out other morning, i was nooooo don't follow me I need a poo :eek::eek: spot light on me & following and I drop me pants hunched down :lol: rather use the sun that soggy graggs bags that you allays find ;)

at 5am when out for a run , up at 4:30 and straight out house, I could wait but be waiting ages , running gets me bowels moving.

only chopa coper was out other morning, i was nooooo don't follow me I need a poo :eek::eek: spot light on me & following and I drop me pants hunched down :lol: rather use the sun that soggy graggs bags that you allays find ;)

I don't even know where to start with this tbh.

So you're such a wrongun that the police helicopter was following you?

So you're such a wrongun that the police helicopter was following you?

noo it didn't follow this time , but has done, was running then walking then running in country @ 5am with honey on me face :eek: & was hovering over me then police car came crashing thru fence stopped & reversed out & chopper left also. after wrong bloke ;)

Does your TV not?

android & slow as out on tv, could download a pdf tv times etc i prefer paper tv guide,

Last edited:
this is why I'm out early but main is no one is about so can get workout done about plus burn calories all day . as when out after 8am people know me for exercise and want to talk etc theres a few women have got fitbit's etc after talking to me & have upped the walking etc peoples faces when you say you run at 4:30am

1. You can accomplish absolutely nothing else the rest of the day and still feel accomplished. Because you already ran, like, three miles. Isn't that enough?!

2. You might actually want (!) to eat healthy stuff afterward. You started the day on such a good foot that the salad bar at the cafeteria might start to seem appealing (especially if it's fresh mozzarella day).

3. You'll eventually get a better workout than you would later in the day. Technically, your body is wired to perform at its peak in mid-afternoon. But things like, oh, work can get in the way of workouts at that time. When you make exercise a regular part of your a.m. routine, though you'll be less likely to skip it for other obligations. (Your friend will pretty much never move her birthday party to 7 a.m.) And once you get used to moving first thing in the morning, studies suggest that the body adjusts and might even surpass its afternoon performance peak.

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
4. You'll feel less stressed when you get to work. And feel better about working late. People who exercise regularly report feeling more empowered and all around better about their work-life balance. Science says!

More From The Everything Guide to Women's Health
Logon or register to see this image

The Best Workout to Do When You Have Your Period

10 Reasons You're Not Getting Your Period

5 Reasons You Should Sleep Naked Tonight

5. Bragging rights. You can say things like, "I saw the funniest thing at the gym this morning!" Then watch jaws drop.

6. Caffeine can fuel your workouts, and you drink coffee in the morning anyway. Research suggests that consuming caffeine before a workout can boost speed, endurance, and overall workout quality. Drinking a cup of coffee before exercising can help you burn more calories when your workout is done. Of course, drinking too much could give you the wrong kind of runs (and won't improve your performance), so don't overdo it.

7. You'll stoke your appetite for breakfast. Studies show that eating breakfast inspires people to make better choices all day. Take that, breakfast-haters.

8. You'll have nothing to dread the rest of the day. Things are only getting better. And less sweaty!

9. You'll have a better hair day. It's a win-win situation: If you wash your hair after your workout, it will be clean and shiny. If you leave your braid in, you've got a cool updo going on.

10. You could burn more fat. While there's lots of conflicting research on the pros and cons of exercising on an empty stomach, a recent study suggests that you can burn up to 20 percent more body fat by exercising in the morning before your first meal. Just don't wait until lunchtime to refuel. Getting a meal in early before you sit down at your desk to start your day will jump-start your metabolism and keep your appetite under wraps to reduce your chance of overeating later on, says registered dietitian Cristina Rivera, a board certified sports nutritionist.

11. You'll start your day in an awesome mood. Even if you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, a morning workout will boost your endorphins for extra smiles the rest of the day.

12. You'll probably have more energy during your workout. Really. Think about it. Which is more difficult: sleeping or spending an entire day in your shoes? Thought so. "With enough sleep you will have more energy at the beginning of the day than the end to put into your workout," says certified fitness trainer Stacy Berman, whose signature Stacy's Bootcamp classes begin at 5:30 a.m.

13. Your skin will naturally glow. A post-workout flush = "Look ma, no makeup!"

14. You'll give your metabolism a big boost! You burn more calories throughout the day when you do a morning workout than you would if you did an evening workout at a similar intensity, Berman says.

15. Your social life will peak. Ever gather up your college crew at the crack of dawn? No, no, you haven't. So you won't be missing anything when you take your morning run. Drinks later?

this is why I'm out early but main is no one is about so can get workout done about plus burn calories all day . as when out after 8am people know me for exercise and want to talk etc theres a few women have got fitbit's etc after talking to me & have upped the walking etc peoples faces when you say you run at 4:30am

1. You can accomplish absolutely nothing else the rest of the day and still feel accomplished. Because you already ran, like, three miles. Isn't that enough?!

2. You might actually want (!) to eat healthy stuff afterward. You started the day on such a good foot that the salad bar at the cafeteria might start to seem appealing (especially if it's fresh mozzarella day).

3. You'll eventually get a better workout than you would later in the day. Technically, your body is wired to perform at its peak in mid-afternoon. But things like, oh, work can get in the way of workouts at that time. When you make exercise a regular part of your a.m. routine, though you'll be less likely to skip it for other obligations. (Your friend will pretty much never move her birthday party to 7 a.m.) And once you get used to moving first thing in the morning, studies suggest that the body adjusts and might even surpass its afternoon performance peak.

Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
4. You'll feel less stressed when you get to work. And feel better about working late. People who exercise regularly report feeling more empowered and all around better about their work-life balance. Science says!

More From The Everything Guide to Women's Health
Logon or register to see this image

The Best Workout to Do When You Have Your Period

10 Reasons You're Not Getting Your Period

5 Reasons You Should Sleep Naked Tonight

5. Bragging rights. You can say things like, "I saw the funniest thing at the gym this morning!" Then watch jaws drop.

6. Caffeine can fuel your workouts, and you drink coffee in the morning anyway. Research suggests that consuming caffeine before a workout can boost speed, endurance, and overall workout quality. Drinking a cup of coffee before exercising can help you burn more calories when your workout is done. Of course, drinking too much could give you the wrong kind of runs (and won't improve your performance), so don't overdo it.

7. You'll stoke your appetite for breakfast. Studies show that eating breakfast inspires people to make better choices all day. Take that, breakfast-haters.

8. You'll have nothing to dread the rest of the day. Things are only getting better. And less sweaty!

9. You'll have a better hair day. It's a win-win situation: If you wash your hair after your workout, it will be clean and shiny. If you leave your braid in, you've got a cool updo going on.

10. You could burn more fat. While there's lots of conflicting research on the pros and cons of exercising on an empty stomach, a recent study suggests that you can burn up to 20 percent more body fat by exercising in the morning before your first meal. Just don't wait until lunchtime to refuel. Getting a meal in early before you sit down at your desk to start your day will jump-start your metabolism and keep your appetite under wraps to reduce your chance of overeating later on, says registered dietitian Cristina Rivera, a board certified sports nutritionist.

11. You'll start your day in an awesome mood. Even if you wake up on the wrong side of the bed, a morning workout will boost your endorphins for extra smiles the rest of the day.

12. You'll probably have more energy during your workout. Really. Think about it. Which is more difficult: sleeping or spending an entire day in your shoes? Thought so. "With enough sleep you will have more energy at the beginning of the day than the end to put into your workout," says certified fitness trainer Stacy Berman, whose signature Stacy's Bootcamp classes begin at 5:30 a.m.

13. Your skin will naturally glow. A post-workout flush = "Look ma, no makeup!"

14. You'll give your metabolism a big boost! You burn more calories throughout the day when you do a morning workout than you would if you did an evening workout at a similar intensity, Berman says.

15. Your social life will peak. Ever gather up your college crew at the crack of dawn? No, no, you haven't. So you won't be missing anything when you take your morning run. Drinks later?

What workout do you do on your period?

69 million loss ouchhhhhhh, need to ditch paper

We are standing on a burning bridge,” said a media industry insider. “We don’t have the luxury of time here.”

The UK newspaper industry is facing structural decline as advertisers and readers switch to online platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Google.

Revenues from print advertising are expected to fall by between 15 and 20 per cent this year, following a 15 per cent fall in 2015. In July, the Guardian revealed higher than expected operating losses of £69m for the year to March 2016.

Circulation figures released by the Audit Bureau of Circulation last week showed that most titles experienced another sharp fall in readership year-on-year. Only the Times reported a rise in sales, up 12 per cent in September 2016 compared with last year. The Daily Mirror fell 10 per cent year-on-year, while the Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph, The Sun and the Guardian all saw declines of around 5 per cent.

Newspaper groups have been able to partly offset the fall in sales revenues by raising cover prices but with the rise in digital advertising revenues slowing, owners have been exploring ways of putting old rivalries aside to work together.

As well as reducing staffing costs, a single sales house would also make it easier for advertisers and agencies to buy space in newspapers and online. A similar approach has been taken in the television industry where three sales operations sell on behalf of hundreds of commercial channels in the UK.

Steve Booth, chair of the joint newspaper project, said: “We are convinced that a shared commercial future for news brands presents a significant opportunity for both us and our customers.

“As such we will continue to investigate if this can be brought to fruition.”

Mr Booth added that all the main UK news groups are part of the project including Daily Mail and General Trust, Trinity Mirror, Sun and Times owner News UK, Daily Express publishers Northern and Shell and the Guardian.

The newspaper groups involved have not commented on the proposals

https://www.ft.com/content/8c3e8c70-979a-11e6-a1dc-bdf38d484582

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back