The SMB just over ten years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years :eek:

Just clicked on, and i new there would be a few posts by me on the front page, i must of been on there 5-6 hours a day ! ....i think 2 hours is more than enough now, older and wiser :lol:

It was unhealthy the amount of time I spent on here in those days. Met quite a few decent lads (and lasses) in Manchester through the board around 2005. My particular highlight was most definitely the Total Recall V WHED fight in the five a side changing rooms, you can't write that stuff. Does Beery still get on here?
I can't recall the name of the lad who went to America on his Air Miles but fair play to Beery for doing that. These days you can't tell who's a wind up merchant or not so the chances of that kind of thing happening again are virtually nil.

The lad who made the airmiles trip was Tommy J. That became legendary, by the time we reached the last match in Portland, the Timbers supporters had signs up for him, asking if he'd seen any Chebs.

And the Speakeasy was brilliant on match days.

The lad who made the airmiles trip was Tommy J. That became legendary, by the time we reached the last match in Portland, the Timbers supporters had signs up for him, asking if he'd seen any Chebs.

And the Speakeasy was brilliant on match days.
Tommy J is scared of chebs.

10 years :eek:

Just clicked on, and i new there would be a few posts by me on the front page, i must of been on there 5-6 hours a day ! ....i think 2 hours is more than enough now, older and wiser :lol:
Youre fkn joking! Older and dafter on the trip to Burnley, especially with your Eastern European accomplice who you hadnt met then!

I'm not saying, but a farthing was worth a farthing when I was at school.
Wasn't there an old git 2. - and what about the folks who messed up their login/membership around 2002 - didn't Stid become Wastid and the legend that was Bleep became an ever bigger legend named Blep. He was 47 and women loved him:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back