The new CEO

UaeExile

Winger
So what do we expect him to bring to the club?

He’s clearly done well for himself in the MLS, but it seems a bit of a jump (typical of Sunderland… ) from Head of Marketing to CEO.

Let’s hope he doesn’t turn out to be another Margaret Byrne :confused:

Good owld Marge Byrne .. I’d rather of had
Marge Simpson
My niece worked with Byrne and 'The Hair' at Sunderland and said they were absolutely clueless. She couldn't believe Short had left the running of the club to two people that were way out of their depth. My niece now mixes (no pics) in major financial circles and won't say but shakes her head and laughs at what went on at the club.

Didnt she represent players to sue the club for contracts she created?! Something went on with her suing us anyways.... its daft o clock in the morning and insomnia may very well be playing tricks with my mimd :eek:
Catermole wasnt it? Got his contract through her and then she said it wasn't good enough when she was his agent. Summit like that..

Last edited:

He’s clearly done well for himself in the MLS, but it seems a bit of a jump (typical of Sunderland… ) from Head of Marketing to CEO.

Alreeeeet brucey.

My niece worked with Byrne and 'The Hair' at Sunderland and said they were absolutely clueless. She couldn't believe Short had left the running of the club to two people that were way out of their depth. My niece now mixes (no pics) in major financial circles and won't say but shakes her head and laughs at what went on at the club.
I think Netflix series exposed the club. I too shake my head and I apologize for any negative things I said about Byrne on here but I was not far wrong on the direction of the club at the time.

It’s scary .. it really is .
I’m sure this total incompetence is prevalent at other clubs .. but dear me surely SAFC would be in a champions league place numerous times , if qualification was based on this sort of shit .

Not to worry anyone, but apparently the new guy is an absolute blagger and already largely disliked by most at the club.
SD - COO

Not CEO
New guy. CEO.

Oh,he will undoubtedly much worse than that. He brings with him a vast knowledge of the English leagues, or does he. As long as he is not another of those gobshites spouting "Yallllls"

Back