The Last Shadow Puppets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw them in boro tonight, thought they were quality. The newer stuff such as Aviation sounded mint alongside tracks from the last album.

Finished on 'Standing next to me', quality.

Saw them in boro tonight, thought they were quality. The newer stuff such as Aviation sounded mint alongside tracks from the last album.

Found the whole night abit dull and the atmosphere to be very flat to be totally honest. If they shortened the set and got rid of some of the "filler" tracks it'd be decent. The thing is they're trying to do a 90 minute show when really they have only enough tracks for 1hr maximum.

I'm there tomorrow and also in a few weeks time in NYC so will see what they do with the set by then.

Did they do she's so heavy mate?

Found the whole night abit dull and the atmosphere to be very flat to be totally honest. If they shortened the set and got rid of some of the "filler" tracks it'd be decent. The thing is they're trying to do a 90 minute show when really they have only enough tracks for 1hr maximum.

I'm there tomorrow and also in a few weeks time in NYC so will see what they do with the set by then.

Thought the band were excellent, the twats throwing pints all f***ing night and singing there's only one karanke on the other hand...

Was it £50 a ticket? Is that reason they're trying to play longer? Never really got into them myself.

Miracle aligner is very Suck it and see era arctic monkeys like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back