The Gus Out Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone who's happy with this mediocre sh-t being served up in the name of football, has very poor standards. Come on! we've just beaten Burnley, pity we couldn't do the same to Fulham last week!

What game were you watching? I thought we were brilliant.

It has taken a long time but has the penny dropped with Gus. In his normal lineup so far this season he would have had Coates alongside JOS and Vergini for this game . All the Gus doubters have been right to call for a change of heart for the home games and maybe he has finally got the message.

I still want him out. We walked over a shite team today (no way they will remain in this league) and now people are crawling out to support Gus

Fuck off man, lots have been loyal to him for a long time. Gustavo Poyet chanted throughout the game, what planet are you living on?

'Crawling out to support Gus'

Fuck off :lol:

Pretty sure the 'gus out brigade' wasn't formed on the back of one result, so don't see the need for them hide or disappear after the one result.

Good win today, hopefully we see more of the same.

Fuck off man, lots have been loyal to him for a long time. Gustavo Poyet chanted throughout the game, what planet are you living on?

'Crawling out to support Gus'

Fuck off :lol:[/QUOTE

How loyal..
you werent at the match

Vital three points, an improved performance but still a long way to go.

If he continues with two up top and picks up four points from the next two games then he will be back on course.

He's had a bad time of late, some of it his own doing with ill thought out comments in the press, but I still felt that the vast majority were with him. Another poor performance and negative result could have seen the worm turning but we got the result and the 'Gus out brigade' remain a very small minority not really worthy of a snipey thread

Yeah changed to the 442 formation he said he wouldn't use, played the way he called kick and rush, the way we wanted to play living in the past. Well done Gus !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back