The Gentleman TV Series

We gave up after a few episodes because it was nonsense and felt like we’d seen it all before in the film (and Ritchie’s other films).

Might give it another try based on the positive words on here in a few months.

I tried to watch the film twice, each time I haven't managed to get very far. it's awful! I've been told the series is better so I'll give that a go instead

Gave up half way through the series. Every episode was the same. Posh bloke and cockney bird set out to do something, it goes wrong, they kill a few people and everything turns out alright for them. Rinse and repeat.
Most things that go from film to series tend to make for a repetitive show.
I tried to watch the film twice, each time I haven't managed to get very far. it's awful! I've been told the series is better so I'll give that a go instead
I gave up the film after 10 minutes as the script made me want to chew my hands off out of embarrassment for them.

The bit where the bloke goes to the travellers site was filmed 100 yards from my mates front door,the unigate dairy underpass on the 316,my mate came home from work saw all the caravans there and thought real gypsiea had moved in.

Tried love hate but found it slow (just 2 episodes ), may try again .
Kin was very good .

Will put the gentleman on the list to watch 😃
Its tremendous mate. First series seems quite old but certainly worth sticking with
Don't know if you've watched the bbc series Guilt but I'd highly recommend that if you're pushed for viewing. Criminally overlooked imo.
That the one with the jock bloke in? Good actor him

Only watched the first episode which I thought was class can’t wait to watch the rest watching it with my lass so can’t binge 🙈
Tried love hate but found it slow (just 2 episodes ), may try again .
Kin was very good .

Will put the gentleman on the list to watch 😃
Definitely worth sticking with don’t know anyone who didn’t really enjoy Love/Hate

Last edited:

Back