The Fullwell Step thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 664
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is that the lad who was having some problems and then some twat punched hm for nowt when he went out to a pub?

Yeah. Don't know if something else has happened? He is a good poster on here, one of only a few who you never see bellendish posts from.

Is that the lad who was having some problems and then some twat punched hm for nowt when he went out to a pub?
Thats the one. Always comes across on here as a sound lad, apart from he cant spell Fulwell reet.
Hope the daft sods ok and not struggling again

He is a good poster on here, one of only a few who you never see bellendish posts from.

Counts for something, C. I'm a cunt. I don't go away. However, I think the world of you. Hey, when you see written: STEP: I believe in you.

You know you have marras that care. VOR is another one. We look after our own

Step, ignore the wankers on here. All shallow bastards, although they obviously love you And who could help them as you are sound You won the tournament, fair enough, but I am onto your bitch arse now and will take that from you Bring it on mother fucker. Sam is onto Big Country

Step, ignore the wankers on here. All shallow bastards, although they obviously love you And who could help them as you are sound You won the tournament, fair enough, but I am onto your bitch arse now and will take that from you Bring it on mother fucker. Sam is onto Big Country

he likes Neil Diamond though- im out now

he likes Neil Diamond though- im out now
Right you ****. I dare you to a Neil dead some time Diamond vs The Ramones thread. Step, ye div'nt mind de ye, but this fucker is taking the piss

Suck my festered stump. How rock and roll is this, Step

Right you ****. I dare you to a Neil dead some time Diamond vs The Ramones thread. Step, ye div'nt mind de ye, but this fucker is taking the piss

Suck my festered stump. How rock and roll is this, Step

See, Step, that mouther fucker brushed to one side. Diamond! Neal f***ing Diamond! Taking the piss now marra

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back