The FA cup

I posted on the thread when PL clubs refused to filter money down recently ( the expected clubs as well as likes of Everton and Forest) that I wish EFL would pull away and find broadcast sponsors themselves . Imagine PL with the only interest is will one of 2 clubs topple Man C and who will get the last European conference league spot. Boring as shite.

The PL super league clubs have ordered this IMO. If we do not go to SL we want this, and they've got it.

How does 5th round replays not existing since 2018 make his point that the best game ever at Roker was a replay redundant?
Because it was a 5th Round Replay which was scrapped before the owner came in. I vehemently hate this decision, but the idea the owner should be saying it on this basis of the Man City game is redundant anyway as it’s been the case long before he came in. Would be like Man Utd saying about the Giggs game when Semi Finals replays were scrapped 25 years ago.

Because it was a 5th Round Replay which was scrapped before the owner came in. I vehemently hate this decision, but the idea the owner should be saying it on this basis of the Man City game is redundant anyway as it’s been the case long before he came in. Would be like Man Utd saying about the Giggs game when Semi Finals replays were scrapped 25 years ago.
I don't see how that makes the point redundant

The (generally considered) best game at Roker was an FA cup replay. KLD could mention that in a statement (which he won't make anyway)

Likewise, Man Utd could mention Giggs in a statement as well (which they wouldn't make)

I get the point that you couldnt give a shit about ruining the best cup competition in the world, some people care
I do care. It’s a rancid decision. However, I keep hearing people say they care but that doesn’t translate to them caring enough to buy a ticket.
I don't see how that makes the point redundant

The (generally considered) best game at Roker was an FA cup replay. KLD could mention that in a statement (which he won't make anyway)

Likewise, Man Utd could mention Giggs in a statement as well (which they wouldn't make)
Should just say it anyway on the basis of finances

Back