The European Football Thread 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

German football is miles better than Spanish imo, a good blend of technical and physical. If you haven't watched any, I wouldn't pick Augsburg as your team mate :lol:

Personally, I'll be watching a lot of the second tier teams this year - Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Monchengladbach and Hoffenheim.

Only picked them because I'm off to Augsburg vs Hertha in a couple of weeks. They're playing Bayern away the week before so will no doubt start this game after a good thrashing, low on confidence and I'll see a shit 0-0'er. :lol:

Only picked them because I'm off to Augsburg vs Hertha in a couple of weeks. They're playing Bayern away the week before so will no doubt start this game after a good thrashing, low on confidence and I'll see a shit 0-0'er. :lol:

Should be good fun mate, I'd love to go to a random game over there soon. A mate of mine is at Hertha v Mainz this weekend.

Yeah a lot more quantity than quality. Hannover-Hamburg could be half decent and I may watch that if Man U are a couple of goals up by 4.30 against QPR. Close distance, but they have a friendly rivalry. 2 big clubs mind and i swear there must have been an average of at least 5 goals in the televised German games last season.
The trend continues....

Disappointed I just suffered through that Liverpool match and missed Monchengladbach hammer Schalke 4-1 :eek: The German league has started superbly on BT this season.

Just realised the Madrid derby has already kicked off as well. Surely Atletico can't win again? :eek:

Napoli 1-0 down at home to Chievo, a pretty poor start to the season for Napoli and with growing rumours of a rift between Benitez and De Llaurentis, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a change in management before the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back