The European Football Thread 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool defo miss Saurez :lol:

How messi hasn't scored yet
Unreal save off the keeper and deflected shot onto the bar

Last edited:

Hard earned 3 points for Celta like. Barca did everything but put the ball in the net. Messi still doesn't look right especially when hes running with the ball, not near a quick as he used to be.

Nantes-Rennes has been a great game so far on BT2. Brittany derby. 1-1 so far, Nantes just equalised but are well on top. Almost tempted to keep watching this until half time at least. Might stick the Manc derby on Sky Go.

Hard earned 3 points for Celta like. Barca did everything but put the ball in the net. Messi still doesn't look right especially when hes running with the ball, not near a quick as he used to be.

Luis Enrique's trying to play more to Barcelona's strength sacrificing Messi for some reason, makes absolutely no sense.

Class result for Valencia, winning 3-1 away at Villarreal. They continue to be lethal from set pieces with another two goals from them today. Villarreal pushed for large periods but paid for not taking their chances.

Up to 2nd! Still just 2 points separating the top five.

5 wins on the trot for Wolfsburg. Cracking form. Gladbach unbeaten still too.

I'll do my bit for La Liga!

Friday
Cordoba 0-0 Deportivo

Saturday
Almeria v Barcelona (15.00)
Getafe v Elche (17.00)
Real Madrid v Rayo Vallecano (19.00 on Sky)
Celta Vigo v Granada (21.00 on Sky)
Malaga v Eibar (21.00)

Sunday
Sevilla v Levante (11.00)
Espanyol v Villarreal (16.00)
Valencia v Athletic Bilbao (18.00 on Sky)
Real Sociedad v Atletico (20.00 on Sky)

From that I'll definitely be watching Valencia v Bilbao and Real Sociedad v Atletico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back