The club is still a complete mess

As You Were

Midfield
Beating 19th place Stoke doesn’t change that. Stoke could have easily scored 4/5 themselves. Nice to see a win but off the pitch we are still a complete mess. Sounds like they have absolutely took the piss out of Pritchard. Still no sign of a proven striker or will the club pretend burstow is the answer now he has scored one. Seems we are struggling to even get a deal done for Styles from Barnsley. I’ll always support the team don’t get me wrong but there is still loads of issues that need resolving. Boro next week will show is where we are at as a team too.

Beating 19th place Stoke doesn’t change that. Stoke could have easily scored 4/5 themselves. Nice to see a win but off the pitch we are still a complete mess. Sounds like they have absolutely took the piss out of Pritchard. Still no sign of a proven striker or will the club pretend burstow is the answer now he has scored one. Seems we are struggling to even get a deal done for Styles from Barnsley. I’ll always support the team don’t get me wrong but there is still loads of issues that need resolving. Boro next week will show is where we are at as a team too.
Pritchard refused to play fuck him hes a waste of space

Pritchard lost any good feeling from me when he refused to play. I hope we fined him.

But, yes, the club is still a mess.

Pritchard wanted away last summer by all accounts, but nobody would take a punt on him for a fee. Now he’s in the last six month of his contract, I think he can agree terms with clubs outside of England - which it sounds like he has, for a club in Türkiye. Fuck him downing tools, he’s let himself down along with the fans and his young team mates. The club has so much to fix off the field and to get fans back on side completely, but I don’t think we are a “complete mess”. This season is a write off for me now, but things have been and could be a lot worse than they are now.

I'm not sure how Stoke could have scored 4 or 5 when there 3 best chances came from the same attack.

Agree,yesterday was just a sticking plaster

I am 100% with you mate. How people can go from the debacle that's been on and off the pitch since we beat Leeds - to full of optimism and hope due to an expected (and lets be honest, fairly fortunate) win at home against a floundering club is beyond me. With the backdrop of systemic running down of the clubs assets (stadium), inability to promote the club globally, nationally or even locally) and under investment in basic services.

We need sustained protest against those taking decisions at every level of the club, including this that appointed Beale. Starting with a change in team management as urgent.

4 or 5? - 2 chances which Patto saved early on then after that Stoke created nowt of note iirc

I'm not sure how Stoke could have scored 4 or 5 when there 3 best chances came from the same attack.

One that was going in that O’Nien blocked on the line. The goal. One of those three chances including the save. One Campbell (curled just wide second half). Patto tipped one over the bar first half as well.

It’s a moot point really anyway as they don’t take them. We took ours. Been a few games under Mowbray we should have scored and didn’t and the result has gone against us so about time it went the other way for once. Our first goal was probably a bit of a microcosm of that in that where Patto saved and they couldn’t bundle it in, we managed to bundle in our rebound.

One that was going in that O’Nien blocked on the line. The goal. One of those three chances including the save. One Campbell (curled just wide second half). Patto tipped one over the bar first half as well.

It’s a moot point really anyway as they don’t take them. We took ours. Been a few games under Mowbray we should have scored and didn’t and the result has gone against us so about time it went the other way for once. Our first goal was probably a bit of a microcosm of that in that where Patto saved and they couldn’t bundle it in, we managed to bundle in our rebound.
Well they didn't scored their goal we did, it was a total fluke.

The one Patto tipped over the bar was a very routine save, straight at him and probably going over bar anyway.

Stoke had 3 clear cut chances, all in the same attack.

We could have scored 5 or 6 🙂

Nobody has suggested anything like that. Stoke could have scored but they didn't, you could argue that in every single game.

Well they didn't scored their goal we did, it was a total fluke.

The one Patto tipped over the bar was a very routine save, straight at him and probably going over bar anyway.

Stoke had 3 clear cut chances, all in the same attack.

We could have scored 5 or 6 🙂

Aye a goal is a still a goal though. You can’t say ‘well you can’t count their goal because it was an own goal’.

Yeah, we took our chances.

Well if they are lying i look forward to hearing from pritchard then
He wont say anything,just like Keano didnt ,having had talks with the club,just like Neil said theres more to him leaving but couldnt say,just like Defoe came for a couple weeks saw the state of play and left and said nowt.Just like KLD had no Knowledge of the absolute pack of lies around the Newcastle debacle.I could fill A4 sheet with crap given to us from this bunch of owners

Back