The club bringing in players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Striker
We've knew for months, di canio has told them for months and yet we still don't have key players we need. We are now scrambling about for loans.

It's no surprise were f***ing dreadful

We've knew for months, di canio has told them for months and yet we still don't have key players we need. We are now scrambling about for loans.

Maybe short fancies a relegation a big clear out and start again

i don't blame Paolo for what's happening

it's nothing but penny pinching by the club, he has his hands tied

Knowing this, why is he still playing some ridiculous tactical set ups?

MON knew we were white so at least made us hard to beat. Palace are utter gash yet have played us off the park due to us being set up so were completely overrun every game in the middle and every time into the channels

I blame hi
i don't blame Paolo for what's happening

it's nothing but penny pinching by the club, he has his hands tied

I blame him for that today, selection was horrific. CM was non-existent and they looked like scoring every time they went forward. How many times did Puncheon bomb forward man?!!

Cabral must start. If he's not ready, why buy him?!!

Byrne spouting shite about never again a season like this only young players etc. Last season it was quality not quantity, changes every year. Its pointless Short trying to increase the value of his investment by increased premier money, reduced wages and possible sales of young talent, it doesn't work if you haven't got the team to stay in the prem in the 1st place.

Maybe short fancies a relegation a big clear out and start again
Not sure if that was a throwaway comment, but you might not be too far from the truth. How would that affect the new tv money with regards parachute payments etc if we dipped into the Championship for a season?

Weve made what two real signings in jeckerenie and jozy, the rest are squad fillers kids and loans. Its a f***ing joke the club then feed echo propaganda about us spending nearly £30m even then so what what the fucks £30m these days on a squad that lost around 10 players its fuck all FUCK ALL. We sold players for close to £20m when sess gans. Clubs are doing it on the cheap and its going to cost us.

I'll reserve judgment until after deadline day, but right now the transfer window has been a failure. The 3 positions I wanted sorted above all else after the end of last season was FB and CM. They haven't been sorted and we're 3 games into the season scrambling for loans. This will be our downfall. I'm praying for a miracle that we bring in 2 more players. I'm not overly bothered who the LB is but we MUST spend big on this midfielder. If we don't, then it will be a lack of ambition on our part and we won't deserve to stay in this league.

We are spending decent money on youth and backup players when the starting eleven is f***ing shite.
This ! And if people can't see it then they are as clueless as the people wanting shut of sess.

Signing far too many backup and average players. Should have bought a left back. Centre mid, striker and giaccherini. THAT'S IT! Not a striker who we aren't sure about, giaccherini and aload of shite!

You plan for the future when your immediate future is sorted which it's Not! FFS

Put in the freaking 10mil for bradley and 10mil for anderson.

Also, is Moussa Sow coming?...I never seen him play so I'll will go watch the arsenal ferneque match right now on the fullmatch website.

We need to spend some big money on centre midfielders a left back and a striker.

If we dont get some quality in we will struggle, if not get relegated.

Players we have git simply arent good enough

We are spending decent money on youth and backup players when the starting eleven is f***ing shite.

wasting time dabbling in the margins while the main issues still remain. Knocked back by every fucker has left us scrambling desperately this weekend for anyone who'll say yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back