The baths next to the Stadium..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate of mine swims there twice a week.. and last week some pervert used a mirror under her changing room door to get a sneaky look at her privates.

Anyone off here? :lol:

Who can say, in all honesty, that sometime in their life they haven't done this?
Oh really....just me then.:oops:

handy hint here chaps but you didnt hear it from me yeah when you remove your soaking swim-shorts its worth ringing them out on the floor at the side of your cubicle on the inside and you can position yourself to use the puddle as a reflective opportunity portal and can usually make out the outline of a leg its not a lot but its enough

handy hint here chaps but you didnt hear it from me yeah when you remove your soaking swim-shorts its worth ringing them out on the floor at the side of your cubicle on the inside and you can position yourself to use the puddle as a reflective opportunity portal and can usually make out the outline of a leg its not a lot but its enough
i worry that you're free to walk the streets.

I but you'll get your sock wet... surely? Hate getting me sock wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back