The Ball-boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durhamish

Midfield
The real reason we lost today.

Dallying along all game, sometimes not even watching. I recall a couple of occasions late in the second half where the ball boys didn't even muster up a jog.

Apologies if any of your relatives were ballboys today, i'm sure there real good kids but I think there shit at ballboying

It seemed as if there was only one ball in the entire stadium. They were useless.

Dallying along all game, sometimes not even watching. I recall a couple of occasions late in the second half where the ball boys didn't even muster up a jog.

Apologies if any of your relatives were ballboys today, i'm sure there real good kids but I think there shit at ballboying
:lol:

You can't say it's the real reason we lost, because it's not. But the delays in getting the ball on the pitch were awful. It's hard to up the tempo and urgency if it takes 30 seconds to get the ball to someone taking a throw-in.

They've definately got to be more switched on to what is happening. Get the ball on quick if we are in possession, or we are behind. They looked like the didn't have a clue. Someone needs to have a word with them

Ffs jimmy hill gets on this board now lol

agreed, i thought fulham supplied them today to help waste time..get rid of them, the fans get the ball back quicker

One of the young lads that normally sits near me was a ball boy today. He plays for his school team and he'll be on a rotation that means he'll be a ball boy a few times this season.

This seems very hit and miss to me. It's a bit different to being a mascot. I would have thought it would be the same ones all season. Definitely a case for some better training.

We should do what Barcelona do and have a ball boy with a spare ball behind the opposition goal. When it goes out for a goal kick, he rolls the spare ball straight into the 6 yard box so the keeper hasn't got a chance to waste time. The amount of time wasted by keepers on goal-kicks is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back