The Apprentice 2024

Thursday 1st February 9pm

Ran its course about 5-6 series ago, just another reality tv show now

Spoiled it the moment it became "Investment in your business" rather than "a high profile job with AS"

When I was an actual salaried job Alan had to pick the best person. Now the person doesn't matter but their business plan does, makes a bit of a mockery of all the tasks

You can even predict the tasks
- buying stuff abroad
- selling tours abroad
- corporate team building day
- making and selling food on a market
- something involving selling a kids product
- selling someone else's product at a trade show
- interviews

Last edited:
Board room is decent the actual show mostly make my toes curl they are so bad

All the candidates will have something about them but all edited like you say to make it cringe. They know what they are signing up for so no sympathy really. Brady can be a right nasty bastard mind. Understand it's entertainment but can come over like a right bitch

Spoiled it the moment it became "Investment in your business" rather than "a high profile job with AS"

When I was an actual salaried job Alan had to pick the best person. Now the person doesn't matter but their business plan does, makes a bit of a mockery of all the tasks

You can even predict the tasks
- buying stuff abroad
- selling tours abroad
- corporate team building day
- making and selling food on a market
- something involving selling a kids product
- selling someone else's product at a trade show
- interviews

It changed it, but that wasn't what changed it for the worst imo. Season 13, the James / Sarah joint winner was decent enough.

It's the complete useless contestants which changed it, last series was absolutely horrid for it and barely watchable at times. There's making slight mistakes which anyone can do, but some stuff last series you'd think it was all scripted. Not to mention most the contestants, were complete freaks and not in a nice way, especially the mens team.

Back