The 03 arena Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I'm slightly confused.

So they had the Spartan Decor Rites funeral, followed by the Willy Wonga resurrection.

What's this then? Has Willy Wonga died? Has one of Spartan Decor Rites siblings passed away?

He's a first-rate actor and Krays chronicler, but Wraith could learn a thing or two about narrative.

I know they play in black and white but they dont half take the piss with all these funerals. Looking forward to it though :lol:

Big Vern would be Wraith.

Cockney Wanker would be Pardew.

Spoilt Bastard would be Carver.

And the Fat Slags would be two typical lasses from the Biggmarket.

Pardew - Doctor Sex/Morris Day
Carver - Biffa Bacon
Taylor - Billy No Mates/Eric Daft/Terry Fuckwit
Carroll - Brown Bottle
Kinnear - Cockney Wanker/Professor Fuck
Chopra - Darren Dice/Ratboy
Any NUFC fan - Fat Sod
Wraith - Paul Whicker
Barton - Raffles Gentleman Thug/Roger Irrelevant

I wish someone would just sterilize the lot of these daft kernts, no wonder the world's going to the dogs when this lot can reproduce

He's joking about it but replying to everyone picking him up on it, calling them idiots.

The man who wrote this having the nerve to call someone an idiot

Logon or register to see this image

the atmosphere is going to be absolute poison on Saturday, and Pardew must be dreading it - he's a human being after all, though not a particularly good one and when Hull open the scoring oh dear.

Hull looked decent last night - Hernandez looks a player and with Huddlestone, Davies, Livermore, Dawson and Jelavic in their side, they can certainly get a point at scum park. Just hope we can get at least a point at Turf Moor.

aaaaaaaaahh, remember it well - what a great night

who would Steven Taylor be ??????
Cockney wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back