That's how you fight relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
High tempo, well organised and showing the same passion as the supporters. The atmosphere spurred them on and made it difficult for Chelsea. I can remember when it used to be like that here under Peter Reid

Having your London neighbours score the winning goal for you as well helps
The bent bastards that chelsea are

Conspiracy!!!! Do you really think that Chelsea rolled over against Palace at this stage of the season? Nah, I thought you were only joking!

I keep hearing how shit Pulis's football is but from what I saw on MOTD last night. Palace seemed to create more and better chances than Chelsea with fast counter attacking football played out from the back and on the deck. Wouldn't want Pulis myself but would love to see Gus encourage a bit more pace and urgency from our players.

I keep hearing how shit Pulis's football is but from what I saw on MOTD last night. Palace seemed to create more and better chances than Chelsea with fast counter attacking football played out from the back and on the deck. Wouldn't want Pulis myself but would love to see Gus encourage a bit more pace and urgency from our players.
Palace were shite agaisnt us

Love Pulis me. Done an absolutely outstanding job to get that bunch even in contention of staying up. Manager of the season for me if he manages it despite only being there for 20 odd games.

Palace players running there arses off looking the better team against top of the table at the time Chelsea, I've seen next to nowt like that out of our lot in the massive massive games the past few weeks. If they don't show it on Monday they can all fuck off and not come back.

There's no doubt that TP seems to have organised a bunch of players who are on the whole ALL worse than ours - we wouldn't have one of theirs in our team.

Our team plays OK sometimes but has little in the way of a system and organisation IMO

Palace have just came up with a lot a Championship players so its natural they'll run their arses off. With us we just have a team full of money grabbing mercenaries who care more about their bank balance then the league spot.

There are several major flaws in our team IMO. They think beating Newcastle and just about staying up every season is job done, no ambition or want to succeed, I'm talking about the same old hard core useless wankers you know who they are and their contracts are up at the end of the season they just don't give a fuck. Also we bum the shit out of the loan system ever single season. We've been in this rut far too long an was only a matter of time before we come unstuck and get relegated. Sold our best players year after year and replaced them with shite or loans.

There's no doubt that TP seems to have organised a bunch of players who are on the whole ALL worse than ours - we wouldn't have one of theirs in our team.

Our team plays OK sometimes but has little in the way of a system and organisation IMO
Bollocks, that aussie cm would walk into our team like, there winger looks decent as well.

There are several major flaws in our team IMO. They think beating Newcastle and just about staying up every season is job done, no ambition or want to succeed, I'm talking about the same old hard core useless wankers you know who they are and their contracts are up at the end of the season they just don't give a fuck. Also we bum the shit out of the loan system ever single season. We've been in this rut far too long an was only a matter of time before we come unstuck and get relegated. Sold our best players year after year and replaced them with shite or loans.

Spot-on. Putting average, at best players on big, long contracts and then having to fill the team with loans will always bite you on the arse eventually. The football side of the club has been run very poorly for years.

8 years in this league is very close to amounting to nothing. At least Wigan had a cup win and Europe to show for theirs, along with no debt. Clubs such as Boro and Leeds at least had their days in the sun, we've had one cup final and 7 relegation scraps.

Palace have just came up with a lot a Championship players so its natural they'll run their arses off. With us we just have a team full of money grabbing mercenaries who care more about their bank balance then the league spot.

Palace were looking atrocious before Pulis came in, towards end of November they were rooted to bottom of league on just 4 points and they were shocking, Pulis comes in and he's completely turned them round, won 6 of their 10 home games under Pulis which is pretty good going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back