Temu

There was an ad a few months back with a lass who was accused of being AI, then a few weeks later accused on Facey of grooming.

What a strange time we live in

that's really cheap for Uranium mind. may treat myself, I've just finished watching Oppenheimer anarl
I may have exaggerated mind.

Tin hat on but it’s probably a Chinese ploy to stealthy destroy the Western retail industry by flooding the market with cheap useless shite. It’ll all end in tears when all the pensions tied to commerical property can’t deliver returns due to plummeting valuations and no companies to rent them.

Tin hat on but it’s probably a Chinese ploy to stealthy destroy the Western retail industry by flooding the market with cheap useless shite. It’ll all end in tears when all the pensions tied to commerical property can’t deliver returns due to plummeting valuations and no companies to rent them.
Works the same way for Amazon?or Supermarkets opening mega stores on the outskirts of towns to undercut the smaller shops.
Unless there’s say an internet tax and then that tax is used to subsidise rates or rent not sure what else could help.
You’d then be relying on people to get off their arses to shop locally as well rather than just ordering instantly and it’s delivered by some min wage fella at a few hours notice.

I got a drone from them for £3 decent bit of kit until I lost it

Mine came today.

I was considering pre-empting a radar failure by utilising it as a kamikaze drone attack on some would be shitehawk.
Logon or register to see this image
Mine came today.

I was considering pre-empting a radar failure by utilising it as a kamikaze drone attack on some would be shitehawk.

It looks evil even when sitting recharging it's batteries.

If it turns sentient I hope it realises who was powering it's adaptor.

Last edited:
Have ordered twice and both order were returned , the items (string of solar garden lights) looked about the size of a table tennis ball but were actually pea sized . Very little info in the description help make a decision . Have deleted the app

I’ve bought three consignments of tat this month. The last one was late, so I need to go back on and spend the £8 credit they’ve given me.
Was it on here where someone said it’s like a bunch of raccoons have stolen a load of stuff and are trying to sell it while having no idea of the value of anything?

My missus is always on Amazon and she constantly sends me screenshots of stuff she likes. So I just go on Temu and find the same shit for a fraction of the price. I daren't suggest she download the app herself.

Back