Temu

Cheap shite made by slaves in a country we’re in a Cold War with, probably harvesting all your data. I’m aware most companies harvest your data but given the CCP’s grip on china, it doesn’t bode well. Suppose it explains why they need all these extra coal fired power stations, mass producing absolute wasteful shite.

Buy cheap, buy twice.

Some folk will never learn.
It's probably more that they have no choice rather than don't learn. They'll have a £450PCP Audi, iPhone 15 Pro, every streaming service signed up for so then a £0.89p charging phone case sounds appealing even though the battery has probably been soaked in Uranium.

There was an ad a few months back with a lass who was accused of being AI, then a few weeks later accused on Facey of grooming.

What a strange time we live in
It's probably more that they have no choice rather than don't learn. They'll have a £450PCP Audi, iPhone 15 Pro, every streaming service signed up for so then a £0.89p charging phone case sounds appealing even though the battery has probably been soaked in Uranium.
that's really cheap for Uranium mind. may treat myself, I've just finished watching Oppenheimer anarl

Last edited:

Back