RAWA Supporters collective meeting with KLD - 18th January

i've emailed my questions across, won't bother repeating them on here for the 10th time, i just hope people can separate meaningful, positive discussions that the club can work with to improve the situation for everyone, from emotion fuelled ranting (which we'd all love to have a go at in front of the twats)

My one hope is that we don't let them get away with half arsed responses. No "we'll look into it" and we should not let them hide behind "FA rules stipulate" when discussing the 6k allocation.

We need honest answers to move forward. I think there's a genuine opportunity to heal some wounds here provided they stay away from PR / board room bingo responses.

My one hope is that we don't let them get away with half arsed responses. No "we'll look into it" and we should not let them hide behind "FA rules stipulate" when discussing the 6k allocation.

We need honest answers to move forward. I think there's a genuine opportunity to heal some wounds here provided they stay away from PR / board room bingo responses.

thats exactly what they'll say. i think we are going to be very disappointed if we're expecting the club to admit that they bent over and took it up the arse off the saudies

they'll cite FA rules and the safety of the layout of the turnstiles outside the north stand as an explanation for giving them the lower bowl and that will be that. i just can't see them saying 'yes we had the chance to put 6000 in the upper tier but we decided against it because we were getting leaned on heavily by the saudies and they paid us extra for the lower bowl, we realise now that it wasn't the best decision'

RAWA will be looking to get solid actions with reasonable timelines in this meeting and have done a bit of homework on the realities of the FA 15% rule.

RAWA will be looking to get solid actions with reasonable timelines in this meeting and have done a bit of homework on the realities of the FA 15% rule.

Its good they won’t just be able to peddle the “but the FA / 15%” line. They need to be honest and admit the mistakes / take responsibility, i have my doubts they will though.

Safety (or lack of) in the north upper.

It’s clear now the north upper isn’t fit for purpose due to safety concerns. When it’s safer to have 6000 mag fans in the ground than > 2000 Leeds fans the ongoing use of the north upper for away fans can only be considered as negligence.

Why is the north upper still being used for away fans and how has it got to the point it’s so dangerous, giving a full end instead is preferred?

I know you are going to ask about the BCB/North stand etc , as long as you push for the internal report to be released to the fans , I'm aware due to GDPR not all will be possible. With the possibley of this happening again will you finally address rhe issue of the away fans and keep us updated regularly

Simple things, I like the idea of a tracker for all these issues to get regular updates.

Do you intend of helping spirit of 37 and making the stadium a proper fortress, look at the support wor flags get?

What are the detailed plans for the stadium, Bob Murray mentioned them but nothing was ever said in detail. The stadium is looking tired and in the west stand vs rhe mags I has zero idea what was being said on the PA.

When will the new strip be out and will for once will it be out in time for summer hokidays?

Ticketing, is they a better package we can get from ticketmaster. Buying tickets using the map is an absolute nightmare on a phone. This needs to changed to a.simpler way for high profile events. Ticketmaster don't let people use a map when it is high demand and can this be introduced.?

Back